Are you kind of a geek, with some coding skills that surprise people at parties? Are you great at explaining technical things in a simple way? Do you enjoy helping people out and solving unique problems? Are you self-motivated, driven, and ambitious? If so, it’s time we talked.
Typeform makes beautiful, next-generation online forms. And we’re growing, fast.
We’re looking for passionate and self-motivated Customer Advocates to join our team in sunny Barcelona.
- Respond to user inquiries via email, instant chat, and social media channels. (Other channels, such as Skype and phone, might be needed in the future.)
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships with people who use Typeform.
- Be a Typeform guru. Train, guide, and inspire users to get the most out of our platform.
- Troubleshoot and report issues in the platform to the Dev team, help prioritize them, and craft alternative solutions or workarounds for premium users.
- Follow best practices in data collection, tagging, and tracking.
- Be a team player and constantly provide feedback about new feature requests, pain points, etc.
- Work closely with other teams such as marketing, product, and development to provide the best service and help us grow.
- Help out with other duties in the Customer Success team, such as creating Help Center articles and tips for social media.
- Knowledge of software development languages and technologies (preferably web or mobile).
- Knowledge of Typeform at end-user level (we’ll turn you into a guru when you join us).
- Experience working in the software industry.
- Strong communication skills, and fluency in verbal and written English.
- Ability to diagnose and solve problems with varying complexity, focusing on the customer’s needs.
- Organized, self-motivated, and detail-oriented.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and perform effectively under pressure.
- Team player with demonstrated ability to execute across a cross-functional team.
- Schedule flexibility. Availability to work on weekends or bank holidays would be a plus.
Sound good? Hit Apply now and show us what you’ve got.
*Today, more than 2.5M people from all over the world use Typeform. We celebrate the diversity of our customer base, and we want our employees to reflect those differences. At Typeform, we’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace.
Humble. Creative. Friendly. Talented. These are the people we hire and this is how our working culture is shaped.
Typeform is a melting pot of nationalities. Every day we learn something new about somewhere new.
Quiet spaces. Social spaces. Outdoor spaces. Our office is designed for you—we’ll even buy you slippers to walk around in.
Some of us are morning people, some of us are night owls. We focus on results, not what time you arrive.
Moving to a new country can be scary. With our free Spanish & English lessons, you’ll feel at home in no time.
As well as happy, we want you to be healthy. That’s why you get the best medical care with our health insurance.
Enjoy a healthy balanced lunch, and grab fresh fruit, juices, and coffee whenever you want. Oh, and our reception’s a bar—with beer.
Like to exercise your muscles as much as your brain? Access 100s of gyms around Barcelona for next to nothing.
With our resource library and a learning & development structure, you’ll have everything you need to help you grow.