How do you make decisions? Careful analysis of graphs and spreadsheets? Pros and cons? A coin flip? Gut feeling?
At Typeform, the Data team is making data our #1 asset. And we know how important that is— our product helps people collect information in the best way possible, by making it conversational.
That’s why we need you. We’re looking for a Data Scientist / Senior Data Analyst to support our Product team.
Here’s David Martín-Borregón, our Data Science Lead:
You will arrive at the perfect moment: we have tons of data ready to be accessed, and the whole company sees the value of our work. If that wasn't enough, within the team we enjoy collaboration and get along well with each other!
Do you have an eye for patterns and a love of analysis? Can you make the complex sound simple? Are you itching to make a measurable impact?
Then read on.
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Work closely with our Product Teams to tackle problems and help guide major decisions, with absolute freedom of means and strategy.
- Explore our data to find new opportunities.
- Take initiative, champion projects, and build models aimed at better understanding our customers, their behavior, and their needs.
- Communicate results and insights from your analyses to our top stakeholders, including founders and investors.
- Collaborate, learn, share, and brainstorm with other data scientists.
- You’ll help draw out the product roadmap, design experiments to estimate the impact of future releases, and investigate and define the right indicators to inform decisions.
- This role is focused on analytics and does not require advanced modeling and Machine Learning skills
Here’s what we’re after:
- You’ve got at least 3 years of experience as a data scientist, data analyst, business analyst, or a something along those lines.
- You’re comfortable talking about mathematics, statistics, or computer science.
- You can show us how you applied your knowledge to resolve problems.
- You’re pragmatic. You value simple and effective solutions over complicated brain-melters.
- You can take a complex concept and make it sound simple, using clear visual references to help.
- You like taking on big challenges—given the appropriate time and resources.
- You’re hungry to learn and embrace healthy debate.
- You're empathic, enthusiastic, and collaborative.
- You’ve got experience building queries with SQL or other query languages.
- You can code with Python, R, or similar languages.
- You’re fluent in English and eager to work in a multicultural, international environment.
Think you’re a good fit? Hit apply—if you’ve got the data to back it up 😉
*Today, more than 2.5M people from all over the world use Typeform. We celebrate the diversity of our customer base, and we want our employees to reflect those differences. At Typeform, we’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace.