Founded circa 2012 in Barcelona, Typeform was founded by two designers: David Okuniev and Robert Muñoz. Their mission? Make online forms a little more human. Today, Typeform works on the future of online forms. Powering your brand’s interactions with beautifully designed, professional-looking online forms that people just love. Create forms, surveys, quizzes (and so much more) to grow your audience, improve just about anything, and validate (or invalidate) your best ideas.
The most important interaction on the web is the exchange of information between a brand and its audience. And that exchange usually happens through online forms. We believe that even a utility like online forms should be remarkable. Our customers say they get more answers from their audience and even the occasional compliment. Make every interaction count.
Typeform is a team of over 200 people representing 30 countries.
We have offices in Barcelona, Spain and in San Francisco, United States.
About the Team
At Typeform, the Data team is making data our #1 asset. And we know how important that is— our product helps people collect information in the best way possible, by making it conversational.
That’s why we need you. We’re looking for a Senior Data Scientist to work within the Marketing Insights and Analytics team.
The Marketing Insights and Analytics Team is focused on unlocking customer acquisition. We are responsible for Market Research, Data Analysis, and development of optimization models to enable data-driven decisions and automated optimizations in marketing.
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Partner with Marketing to grow and optimize our marketing investments as well as identify optimal communication channels and strategies
- Continuously derive insights from our customers' behaviours & journeys with advanced machine learning or statistical techniques.
- Develop LTVs model in order to allow ROI calculations to be generated. Ensuring we are always acquiring customers profitably.
- Build and leverage total dbydata-driven attribution modelling
- Develop non-production machine learning models to predict user & new customer engagement that will eventually get deployed by ML Engineer/ ML Expert.
- You’ll define benchmarks, goals, and KPIs and help our Data Viz Expert develop dashboards to visualize the marketing funnel from awareness to purchase and assess the impact of marketing campaigns
- Communicate results and insights from your analyses to our top stakeholders, including founders and investors.
- Collaborate, learn, share, and brainstorm with other data scientists.
Here’s what we’re after:
- You’ve got 5+ years of experience as a data scientist in a Marketing Organization
- You have proven track record of statistical modelling / applied machine learning with a focus on revenue growth, sales, marketing and/or business development. Examples of your projects may include lead generation, LTV and user segmentation. Experience with A/B and Multivariate test design and implementation
- You have working knowledge of Digital Marketing Channels (at least CPC Paid Search and Programmatic Display) and experience using Google Analytics
- You’re pragmatic. You value simple and effective solutions over complicated brain-melters.
- You can take a complex concept and make it sound simple, using clear visual references to help.
- You like taking on big challenges—given the appropriate time and resources.
- You’re hungry to learn and embrace healthy debate.
- You're empathic, enthusiastic, and collaborative.
- You’ve are proficient building queries with SQL
- You have experience with AWS or other cloud systems
- You are an expert in Python, and have some experience in implementation (Scala/Java).
- Having a working knowledge of Big Data technologies (mostly Spark and Redshift ) is a plus
- You’re fluent in English and eager to work in a multicultural, international environment.
Think you’re a good fit? Hit apply—success might be just around the corner 😉
*Today, more than 2.5M people from all over the world use Typeform. We celebrate the diversity of our customer base, and we want our employees to reflect those differences. At Typeform, we’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace.