Do you love interacting with humans as much as you do technology?
Typeform helps people turn data collection into an experience. But we believe you can’t get there without connecting on a more personal level first.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic and proactive Senior IT Support Engineer.
Here’s Cristobal, our Senior IT Support Engineer:
“We need someone that loves going the extra mile to help people out. They should be curious, adaptable, and always eager to learn more.”
As Typeform grows, our vision for IT is simple: To empower staff to master the latest tools and to create scalable and secure systems.
Are you a problem solver? Are you the first to pounce on the latest tech trends? Do you like nutritious lunches and cheesy karaoke?
If yes, come and join our version of The IT Crowd—no basements, we swear.
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Work together with other teams (Business systems, Security, Operations, etc.) to find the best solutions that help us to prepare our infrastructure for the future
- Helping us to create and implement our IAM strategy by working with OKTA as our IdP and integrating different services (GSuite, directory, logs system, Jamf, SCCM…) with it
- Contribute to the Corporate IT process automation, facilitating the orchestration of tools and processes through automated workflows.
- You will document the new tools and you will help your colleagues in the team to use them
- Troubleshoot and resolve problems regarding networking (VPN, TCP-IP, WAN, LAN…) in a Cisco Meraki environment
- Manage and administrate our main tools: Google Suite, OKTA SSO, AD, LDAP, Jamf Pro (former Casper Suite) , Jira, Kaseya, Slack…
- Oversee our meeting rooms and make sure the AV/VC equipment is ready to go (Zoom, Bluejeans, Webex...)
- Give on-site and remote support to our offices in Barcelona and San Francisco and to our remote workers
Here’s what we’re after:
- You are an experienced IT support technician with demonstrable experience working in highly changing environments with L1, L2 and L3 issues
- You don’t know everything, but you’re willing to learn anything
- You like people. You like talking with people. You like helping people. (This role is as much about people as it is technology)
- You’re good at managing time and prioritizing requests. You’re proactive, motivated, and love challenges
- You are able to avoid distractions and focus on what needs to be done.
- You like to keep your SLAs
- You have experience managing Jira
And for some added bonus points:
- You have good knowledge using Jamf Pro Suite
- You’re highly experienced working with OS X environments on a professional level
- You’ve used ticketing systems, like Jira
- Experience working with SCCM or Intune environments
- Experience managing MDM and BYOD suites
- Experience with AWS
Hit Apply now and start the conversation.
*Today, more than 2.5M people from all over the world use Typeform. We celebrate the diversity of our customer base, and we want our employees to reflect those differences. At Typeform, we’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace.