Do you love interacting with humans as much as you do with technology?
Typeform helps people turn data collection into an experience. But we believe you can’t get there without connecting on a more personal level first.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic and proactive Corporate Infrastructure Team Lead.
Here’s Cristóbal, our Corporate Infrastructure Team Lead:
“We need someone that loves going the extra mile to help people out. They should be curious, adaptable, and always eager to learn more.”
As Typeform grows, our vision for IT is simple: To empower staff to master the latest tools and to create scalable and secure systems.
Are you a problem solver? Are you the first to pounce on the latest tech trends? Do you like nutritious lunches and cheesy karaoke?
If yes, come and join our version of The IT Crowd—no basements, we swear.
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Lead Typeform’s Corporate Infrastructure Team
- Coordinate and structure the team to satisfy both operational and infrastructure evolution objectives driving action & accountability with metrics
- Work together with other teams (Business systems, Security, Operations, etc.) to find the best solutions that help us to prepare our infrastructure for the future
- Reporting to Director of Infrastructure, line management responsibilities for Corporate Infrastructure team
- Ensure the successful growth of the Corporate Infrastructure Team, encouraging personal development, and recruiting top talent
- Align on the Corporate Infrastructure Team Roadmap with Director of Infrastructure, providing visibility to Corporate Infrastructure plans
- Collaborate with Finance/Legal/Security on scalable software purchasing/payment processes
- Lead the administration of SaaS-oriented business systems such as GSuite, JIRA, Okta, Slack, etc...
- Ensure future capacity/scale plans are SaaS-oriented and server maintenance is minimal/non-existent
- Create IT support processes which incorporates multiple offices and remote workers in a MacOS environment
- Create, implement and communicate company-wide processes
Here’s what we’re after:
- Strong written and spoken English required, bilingual in Spanish nice to have
- You have managed teams responsible for the corporate infrastructure of a company for at least two years
- You have proven record of improving corporate infrastructure reaching high customer satisfaction levels
- A proven leader at building successful corporate infrastructure teams
- Experienced in scaling a high growth organization using a SaaS-oriented approach
- Experienced at driving high impact decisions, and adapting to the pace of change in a fast-growing startup
- Highly independent and self-motivated
- Able to manage and deliver projects on-time and on-budget
- Comfortable with public speaking, to promote education about corporate infrastructure initiatives to Typeformers
- Highly collaborative, ready to collaborate with many teams to ensure the success of corporate infrastructure initiatives
- Not afraid to get your hands dirty; being a technical leader by example for the corporate infrastructure team (we expect ˜50% of your time hands-on)
- You have experience managing Jira
- You have an understanding of ITIL principles
- You have experience in running Agile
And for some added bonus points:
- Experience deploying new offices
- Experience managing sensitive data in a high security/compliance environment
- You have good knowledge using Jamf Pro Suite
- You’re highly experienced working with OS X environments on a professional level
- You’ve used ticketing systems, like Jira
- Experience working with SCCM or Intune environments
- Experience managing MDM and BYOD suites
- Experience with AWS
Hit Apply now and start the conversation.
*Today, more than 2.5M people from all over the world use Typeform. We celebrate the diversity of our customer base, and we want our employees to reflect those differences. At Typeform, we’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace.