Senior Corporate IT Engineer
We have a great opportunity to join Typform as a Senior Corporate IT Engineer.
You will be joining an English speaking multicultural company with a fun, startup feel.
As part of a dynamic IT team you will assist improving the IT function with the latest technology and methods, assisting the business in its growth.
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Resolve escalated service desk issues
- Assist in troubleshooting technical issues on MacOS, Windows, iOS/Android devices, local and SaaS software and networks
- Assist in planning and improving company infrastructure security and device management
- Improve automation for User, device and software management
- Run and deliver projects and IT objectives
- Always be seeking new and innovative ways to improve our users experience
- Collaborate with business teams to identify areas to develop and improve
- Work on process and policy standardisation
- Contribute to documentation
Here’s what we’re after:
- A good level of Spoken and written English
- Experience administering and automating MacOS preferably with Jamf Pro
- Experience with Shell scripting
- Experience working with managing SaaS Applications like Gsuite
- Have a drive to improve and learn new methods of working in IT
- Be self motivated and have the ability to follow work through
- Experienced in IT administration for mid to enterprise size companies.
- Ability to deliver IT related projects
And for some added bonus points:
- Experience with IaM tool like Okta and automation via APIs
- Experience with Windows management, AD, SCCM. Intune and O365
- Good networking skills and understanding in a multi sited estate preferible with Meraki
- Experience working in an AGILE environment
- Experience with Jira administration
- IT Education FP/Degree level or relevant experience
- Good organization skills
- Great people skills
*Today, more than 2.5M people from all over the world use Typeform. We celebrate the diversity of our customer base, and we want our employees to reflect those differences. At Typeform, we’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace.