Founded circa 2012 in Barcelona, Typeform was founded by two designers: David Okuniev and Robert Muñoz. Their mission? Make online forms a little more human. Today, Typeform works on the future of online forms. Powering your brand’s interactions with beautifully designed, professional-looking online forms that people just love. Create forms, surveys, quizzes (and so much more) to grow your audience, improve just about anything, and validate (or invalidate) your best ideas.
The most important interaction on the web is the exchange of information between a brand and its audience. And that exchange usually happens through online forms. We believe that even a utility like online forms should be remarkable. Our customers say they get more answers from their audience and even the occasional compliment. Make every interaction count.
Typeform is a team of over 250 people representing 30 countries. We have offices in Barcelona, Spain and in San Francisco, United States.
About the Team
In the Home Team, our goal is to create the best possible experience for our people, so that they can deliver their best work and build strong relationships with other colleagues and with the community. We look after the infrastructure, we make sure things that our office spaces are safe and optimized for scaling our team.We need to be constantly iterating to adjust the Typeform space and experience to an ever-changing context. Now more than ever.
About the Role
In this role, your mission will be to lead the Home team in building a quality-driven, safe and healthy work environment - wherever that may be - that helps people to thrive at work and deliver their best performance.
What you'll do:
- You will provide direction, guidance and support to the team motivating them to work in a goal oriented manner and upholding quality standards.
- You will improve quality standards to help the team self guard as much as possible and to meet required business needs in the different areas that the home team is responsible for (barception, catering, events, office management, facility management, H&S)
- Define, monitor and review quarterly OKRs for the team.
- You will keep the team focused and productive by helping them to prioritize and anticipate risks and issues.
- Ensure skill gaps are addressed and helping the team to grow.
- Bring excellence and consistently think of new ideas on how to make our offices better, more adapted and flexible to the new circumstances, when working remotely is a new norm.
- Work on seating plans and office modifications to create the necessary space to accommodate Typeform's growth and health & safety guidelines for a new concept of a hybrid office.
- Optimize current facilities to make them primed to perform in major categories like noise, light, design and make them fully functional and adaptable depending on Typeform needs.
- Contribute to ensuring our San Francisco's office reflects the brand and culture identity of other Typeform offices and it is set up in the best possible way for the team members.
- Work on plans for future office growth.
Business Alignment - Strategy
- Provide direction to the team, understand business functioning, goals and make sure the Home team is aligned with it.
- Align with other company stakeholders such as Finance, People, to update the team accordingly.
- Manage annual Home budget, aligning with finance and anticipating potential future costs and expenses
Events & Onboarding
- Own our onboarding and offboarding processes end to end, ensuring our talent and Typeformers have a first-class experience.
- Drive and execute all Typeform events (Summer Party, Xmas Party, meetups, celebrations)
- Bring at least one new event initiative to Typeform per quarter organised by the Home team that will foster collaboration and engagement across Typeform offices
Health & Safety
- Fully own and execute a H&S strategy across all our offices, ensuring compliance is met in each office location (Barcelona, remote, San Francisco).
- Implement a plan for ergonomic assessment for all Typeformers, regardless of their location (remote, USA)
- Own the process of health check ups for all Typeformers.
- Keep our H&S guidelines on company wiki up to date and communicate changes to the business.
We're looking for someone pretty special.
Here's what we are after:
- You have office management experience including ownership over health & safety.
- You have experience managing a team of at least 3, and are used to putting in place KPIs, OKRs or other performance-related metrics.
- You are a skilled communicator. You easily communicate with a variety of stakeholders in English and Spanish.
- You have done at least one office move.
- You have managed a budget and are highly skilled at dealing with numbers.
- You have planned and organized large events/projects.
- Your English is native, and your Spanish is slightly less perfect but still amazing.
- You are a proactive person - always on top of things, able to foresee future bottle necks and obstacles
- You are a self-starter, hands-on, able to draft, build and implement processes from scratch without much hand-holding
- You are tech savvy
- You have good leadership skills & empathy
- You are able to get distance and remain objective.
- Your communication skills are just extraordinary, as are you analytical abilities
- You are resilient and have a strong sense of ownership and accountability
- You are easy to connect with.
- You have a creative mindset, you can truly think outside the box
- Your mindset: compliance, number-driven and strategic
I'd be amazing if you also have
- Experience in international, fast-growing companies
- Great research skills
Think you’re a good fit? Hit apply—success might be just around the corner ;-)
*Today, more than 2.5M people from all over the world use Typeform. We celebrate the diversity of our customer base, and we want our employees to reflect those differences. At Typeform, we’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace.