About Typeform / Videoask
Typeform was founded by two designers who saw a problem: web forms are boring. And people don’t fill out boring forms, so businesses miss out on valuable data. What if forms felt a little more human? Today, Typeform is reinventing how brands and audiences interact. Video, conversational user interfaces, talking toasters (possibly)—whatever.
VideoAsk is our latest product, a video-driven UX that makes asynchronous interactions with any audience easy and engaging. We are scaling fast and we need people like you to help us run it as a small startup inside Typeform. Interested to be part of the future of online interaction? Keep reading then.
About the Team
You will be part of the Education team. We're a small team creating and managing Typeform's customer-facing help and documentation materials. We write tutorials, inspirational guides and videos to help and engage our user base. We're part of the Customer Success department, helping us to stay as close to our users as possible, and work closely with our Product and Marketing teams to make sure we're up to date and on-brand.
About the Role
What you’ll do:
- Respond to user inquiries principally via asynchronous Video (sometimes live) but also via slack and potentially other channels as we grow (Other channels, such as zoom, email, social, might be needed in the future.)
- Proactively engage with VideoAsk customers to gain insights and help nurture them in their early days.
- Be a VideoAsk guru. Train, guide, and inspire users to get the most out of our product.
- Troubleshoot and report issues in the platform to the Dev team, help prioritize them, and craft alternative solutions or workarounds for users.
- Follow best practices in data collection, tagging, and tracking.
- Delight our customers with the best quality answers aiming at pushing the high level standards of customer satisfaction.
- Be a team player and constantly provide feedback about new feature requests, pain points, etc.
- Work closely with the rest of the VideoAsk team as an embedded resource to help close the loop with learnings and opportunities/innovation.
- Help customers learn by writing/recording useful how-to articles.
- Create VideoAsk templates and use cases that inspire existing and potential customers to get the most out of Video Ask.
- Analyze customer feedback and apply it to improve documentation proactively.
- Work closely with the Editorial team to ensure our Help Center is consistent with our brand guidelines.
Are you kind of a “jill or jack” of all trades? Do you like engaging with people on video? Creating really great content that helps customers learn and get inspired? Enjoy solving unique problems customers have in a fun and engaging way? Are you self-motivated, driven, curious, and ambitious? If so, it’s time we talked
Here's what we are after:
- Native English speaker
- Smart, Confident & Outgoing personality (without being arrogant)
- Passionate about product and helping users get to value
- Ability to think on your toes and improvise (for asynchrounous video support
- Ability to have a good overview of technical questions (e.g API)
- You're not put off by technical talk!
- Ability to understand people's questions in context, technically (tell them what the technical solution is, when they are not aware).
- You're a good writer, with a lively voice.
These would be great:
- Experience with recording yourself in video (e.g vlogging)
- Some technical experience with cameras and lighting techniques
- Experience creating video tutorials
- Having worked on an early stage product
Think you’re a good fit? Hit apply—success might be just around the corner ;-)
*Today, more than 2.5M people from all over the world use Typeform. We celebrate the diversity of our customer base, and we want our employees to reflect those differences. At Typeform, we’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace.