Founded circa 2012 in Barcelona, Typeform was founded by two designers: David Okuniev and Robert Muñoz. Their mission? Make online forms a little more human. Today, Typeform works on the future of online forms. Powering your brand’s interactions with beautifully designed, professional-looking online forms that people just love. Create forms, surveys, quizzes (and so much more) to grow your audience, improve just about anything, and validate (or invalidate) your best ideas.
The most important interaction on the web is the exchange of information between a brand and its audience. And that exchange usually happens through online forms. We believe that even a utility like online forms should be remarkable. Our customers say they get more answers from their audience and even the occasional compliment. Make every interaction count.
Typeform is a team of nearly 200 people representing over 30 countries. Typeform is backed by fantastic investors – General Atlantic, Index Ventures, Point Nine Capital, RTAventures, and Connect Ventures. We have offices in Barcelona, Spain and in San Francisco, United States.
About the Role
Typeform is looking for an experienced team leader with strong Fullstack development skills to join our newest product team VideoAsk .
What you will do:
- Manage the development team, assisting and mentoring to ensure good standards, consistent productivity levels and that projects are delivered on time and on budget.
- You’ll be managing your own workload as well as the teams, so you’ll need excellent organisational skills with a methodical and logical approach.
- Participate in hands-on work to produce modern good & optimal solutions.
- Continue with the development of the VideoAsk product.
- Ensure the latest technologies, tools and methodologies are evaluated and adopted where relevant.
- Work with your team to produce and meet roadmap deadlines
- Building a strong team culture where developers feel valued and empowered to meet their full potential.
- Work closely with Product design and Product Managers.
- Minimum of 8+ years of experience
- Technology never stands still so you’ll need a passion for improvement and the ability to adapt and learn new skills (as well as teach them!).
- Previous experience with React.js , Python & Django is essential.
- You’ll need to demonstrate previous experience of leading a team and more importantly talk about how you were able to motivate and develop them into top performers.
- Strong decision-making skills, capable of making informed decisions with due care and consideration.
- Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills, for effective collaboration with clients and team members.
- Know about solid principles, has experience with testing, and can define this. Can work with test development and is familiar and/or has experience taking a Monolith application and shaping it to a micro-service/serverless architecture
- Coming from a Fullstack background, you don't need to be an expert in everything.
- Foundations: good architectural principles, experience working with agile..
- Experience with video streaming (Web RTC)
- Amazon Web Services
*Today, more than 2.5M people from all over the world use Typeform. We celebrate the diversity of our customer base, and we want our employees to reflect those differences. At Typeform, we’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace.