One sunny Barcelona morning, two designers sat down to build a beautiful lead gen form for a bathroom company’s showroom. They ended up reimagining the data collection experience, and realized it was one idea they wouldn’t be flushing down the toilet. Today, Typeform is a team of over 300 people from more than 35 countries, with offices in Barcelona, Spain and San Francisco, US.
We’re building a world where brands, businesses, and their communities can have more personal relationships with the people who matter most. To do this, we give people the tools they need to have conversational experiences at scale—because meaningful relationships start with conversations.
From online lead forms and engaging quizzes, to face-to-face encounters in the office, help us build more meaningful relationships, one conversation at a time.
About the Team
In the strategy team, we want to perfectly align Typeformers’ efforts with the market dynamics and our customer's needs. But in order to do that, first of all, we need to create the best possible employee experience. Why? Because by creating a great employee experience we can build a better customer experience.
You’ll join and shape a great team of 8 people that thinks critically, talks openly, and always maintains a desire to learn. You’ll work closely with a multidiverse team, clearly communicating the customer perspective and the state of the market.
Who are our customers? What do they want? How can we serve them better? How do they perceive Typeform? How could we bring them much more value? Which is the future of Typeform? These are examples of questions that we answer everyday in the Strategy Team.
About the Role
What you’ll do:
- Learn (or sharpen) big data analysis skills, develop compelling data-driven analyses, and present to clients and prospects.
- Collaborate on product discovery, identify and empathize with customer pain points, and help clients get value from our insights products.
- Understand and communicate with both internal and external business units to both plan and provide for information systems changes to meet both current and future requirements.
- Develop a new analysis to answer a prospect's question, all while ensuring an amazing experience in supporting our existing clients.
- Understand who our customer is, what they want, how we can serve them and map their journeys.
- Analyze the market, discovering its value chain and the main complementary and substitute products to Typeform.
- Ensure issues are identified, tracked, reported and resolved in a timely manner, by support in quality reviews of tasks and ensuring adherence to standard project and business analysis methodology.
- Analyze our competitors and show us what they’re doing differently to us.
- Help define our strategies and their action plans.
- Check and assess internal KPI and financial data.
- Work with the leadership team to answer key company questions. You’ll help them prepare presentations and reports.
Here's what we are after:
- 1+ years of experience in Business Analytics, preferably in a top consulting firm, SaaS environment, or a tech company.
- You take an active role in analyzing problems regarding resources/deliverables that may impact deadlines or standards and escalates for discussion and resolution.
- You plan medium-term requirements and provide insight into scope of potential problems and identifies possible solutions.
- You actively seek ideas from multiple sources for consideration to improve the performance of the team(s), sharing thoughts and information with all levels of expertise.
- You continuously learn by acquiring new knowledge that will add value to self and team.
- You make decisions regarding design, set-up, definition, and related aspects of project work assignments within functional area.
- You make recommendations based on the results achieved through consensus building sessions, which have a direct impact on how requirements and deliverables are established.
- You actively listen to the concerns of others, demonstrating a strong ability to gather factual details before responding. Whether in person or in writing, you take a careful approach when sharing complex information to ensure the explanation is understood.
- You’re analytical, goal-oriented, and hard-working.
- People recognize you as a great communicator and presenter, both written and verbal.
- You love working in a team, and with people from different teams.
- You’re always finding solutions to problems. You’re keen to approach a problem in a way no one else thought about.
- You’re fluent in English.
- You’re great with Excel and PowerPoint.
- Your default mode is: “What about the customer?”
- You can work well flying solo.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment that’s always changing.
It'd be amazing if you also have:
- You’ve worked in a company that’s committed to fast growth.
- You’ve worked in truly customer-centric company.
- You’ve already used Typeform and know a bit about our customers.
- You know the difference between a shiba-inu and a akita-inu (we like dogs).
Think you’re a good fit? Hit apply—success might be just around the corner 😉
*Today, more than 2.5M people from all over the world use Typeform. We celebrate the diversity of our customer base, and we want our employees to reflect those differences. At Typeform, we’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be an equal opportunity workplace.