About the Role
At Typeform, the Data and Analytics team is making data our #1 asset. And we know how important that is— our product helps people collect information in the best way possible, by making the user experience as human and conversational as it can be.
Here’s Cécile, our Digital Analytics Specialist:
“Typeform is a data-driven company, and high-quality tracking is a key pillar of our Data Strategy ”
That’s why we need you. We’re looking for a Senior Digital Analytics Specialist to work within our Data Platform team within Data and Analytics.
Data Platform is a critical part of Typeform. We work with other departments, such as Product, Marketing, Customer Success, and Engineering and provide them with the data they need to drive the business forward and push the product to the next level.
- Manage our implementation of web analytics and tag management tools (Segment, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager).
- Advocate a healthy data culture throughout the organization
- Collaborate with teams across the company to exploit the data available to them and make a real difference to the product and services we offer our users
- Proactively suggest improvements to our tracking infrastructure
- Work with stakeholders across multiple departments to convert their requirements into tracking specifications
- Manage the flow of data between tools
- Define tracking events in JSON Schema
- Coordinate tracking implementation with the engineering team, when required
- You have proven experience in Web Analytics, Web Tracking, Digital Marketing Implementation, or similar
- You are an expert in Google Analytics and know its reports inside and out. Ideally you have done a Google Analytics IQ Certification.
- You are an expert at debugging event tracking using Chrome Dev Tools
- You are a master implementing and managing tracking for multiple tools in Google Tag Manager
- You have experience with tracking for tools like Google Ads and Facebook Pixel
- You have experience working with stakeholders across all areas of an organization
- You are hungry to learn and embrace healthy debate
- You are fluent in English and eager to work in a multicultural, international environment
And for some added bonus points:
- Experience with Segment
- Experience with Amplitude
- Experience with Looker or similar visualization tools
- Experience with SQL
- Experience working with data warehouses
- Interest in analytics, data science, statistics, machine learning
Think you’re a good fit? Hit apply—if you’ve got the data to back it up ;-)
*Today, more than 2.5M people from all over the world use Typeform. We celebrate the diversity of our customer base, and we want our employees to reflect those differences. At Typeform, we’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace.