Founded circa 2012 in Barcelona, Typeform was founded by two designers: David Okuniev and Robert Muñoz. Their mission? Make online forms a little more human. Today our purpose is simple: to reinvent how brands and communities interact, so they can bring their best to every interaction.
We believe that when people bring their best to every interaction, good things happen. We also believe that the most important interaction on the web is the exchange of information, and that exchange usually happens through online forms. As technology evolves, we want to continue to help companies bring their best to their communities, so they get the data they need to grow their organizations. Join us in making every interaction count.
Typeform is a team of over 200 people representing 30 countries. Typeform is backed by fantastic investors – General Atlantic, Index Ventures, Point Nine Capital, RTAventures, and Connect Ventures. We have offices in Barcelona, Spain and in San Francisco, United States.
About the Team
Here’s what Christine Werner, our Senior Director of Customer Success has to say:
We’re looking for a SaaS support and workforce management guru. A highly analytical and customer-oriented person that will be responsible to advise the Support Team in order to guarantee the expectations of our customers and reach business objectives.
Someone who has proven experience driving operational excellence, innovation, and enabling the support team to reach and maintain service level commitments to our customers. Someone possessing an advanced experience in Workforce Management including real time analysis as well as planning and forecasting.
About the Role
In Customer Success, we support people to build the best typeforms they possibly can. That helps them make progress, and means they stick around for longer. Do you see support tickets, or people? Do you anticipate, empathize, and inspire?
We’re looking for a Support Operations Specialist to help people who use Typeform to get to value quickly and achieve their goals effortlessly
Here's what you’ll do:
- Support Workforce Management, Operations and Insights
- Drive improvement of business processes, leveraging Zendesk platform to drive growth and scale
- Work closely with our Customer Success Support Team to drive efficiency with Zendesk usage, updates and advise CS Management with insights to guide initiatives
- Support the Customer Success Support Team in day to day activities
- In-depth understanding of Customer Journey processes and systems (Customer analytics, NPS, CES, retention metrics).
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- You are results oriented, have attention to detail and are able to prioritize multiple objectives and projects
- True team player and love to support where necessary
- Affinity for technology
- Analyze business operations and identifying customer needs in order to bring the two closer together
- Responsible for creating, analyzing and maintaining team/department level reports
- Report on trends and variances and identify areas in which positive changes can be made.
- Suggest and develop support improvement plans
- Deep knowledge of CRM (e.g Zendesk) and reporting tools (e.g. Tableau, Looker) for monitoring department performance
- Workforce Mgmt - own and drive wfm in terms of real-time (intraday) monitoring as well as forecasting & scheduling (quarterly, monthly, weekly, daily). Advanced understanding and ability to communicate on drivers and subdrivers of service level
- Always using data to determine how adjustments and changes may affect the big picture
- Deliver a consistent ticket handling process to support the metrics that matter and provide ongoing trend analysis to understand the drivers and sub drivers that impact service level.
- Consistently working across various company departments to ensure proper monitoring of channel use to customer experience and able to translate into recommended best practice to bolster CES, CSAT and ticket resolutions,
- Drive a culture of efficiency by working with other teams to adopt tools/technology and processes that increase automation and reduce inefficiencies
- Drives team level projects and is able to assist team members in progressing/closing their projects. Has a passion to learn fast and move quickly in step with business needs.
- Highly proficient using Microsoft Office Suite, such as Word and Excel, Powerpoint, Zendesk, Tableau and Looker.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Collaborative worker and team building ability
- Project Management skills
Strategy & Innovation:
- Work closely with other CS teams, Product, and Data teams to implement insights and product improvements to continuously improve customer experience
- Deep understanding of team strategy and strives for ways to achieve goals and priorities by level of impact
- Key contributor to our vision for customer support across all customer channels including chat, email, social media, Bots, and future channels such as OL Community
- Plan initiatives to empower the Support team to transition into a more solutioning function
- Provide clear data on individual and team level to facilitate the setup of clear performance guidelines
You are someone who is passionate about delivering best in class support experiences through suggesting and helping to implement the best tools, processes, and experiments, while looking for early trends and insights into why and when customers ask for help so we can anticipate needs and proactively solve them. You fully understand support forecasting and workforce mgmt from A-Z, and know how to present data and insights to inform support leaders on trends and needs. You recommend changes to propel continuous improvement and improved service overall.
If you’re meticulous in your quest to personalize support, able to anticipate someone’s needs before they even come up, and carry an empathy torch the size of the Olympic cauldron, **we’d love to hear from you.
Here’s what we’re after:
- You’re fluent in English and eager to work in a multicultural, international company
- Well-versed with the tools, concepts and methodologies of customer support management; Specifically Support tools, Workforce Management & Scheduling, and levers that impact service levels.
- An analytical mind and demonstrable ability to solve complex problems
- Detail-oriented with the ability to look at the bigger picture
- A track record of building personalised relationships with stakeholders
- Excellent analytical abilities to grasp the key points from complicated details.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, leadership and mentoring ability.
- Good negotiation and empathy skills with a customer-oriented attitude.
- Constantly curious, self-motivated and always seeking solutions to improve processes and results
It'd be amazing if you also have:
- Fluency in Spanish a plus
- Experience with Online Community and Self Help/Education
- Experience using Zendesk and Looker
- Project Management certification
Think you’re a good fit? Hit apply—success might be just around the corner 😉
*Today, more than 2.5M people from all over the world use Typeform. We celebrate the diversity of our customer base, and we want our employees to reflect those differences. At Typeform, we’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be an equal opportunity workplace.