One sunny Barcelona morning, two designers sat down to build a beautiful lead gen form for a bathroom company’s showroom. They ended up reimagining the data collection experience, and realized it was one idea they wouldn’t be flushing down the toilet.
Today, Typeform is a team of over 300 people from more than 35 countries, with offices in Barcelona, Spain and San Francisco, US.
We’re building a world where brands, businesses, and their communities can have more personal relationships with the people who matter most. To do this, we give people the tools they need to have conversational experiences at scale—because meaningful relationships start with conversations.
From online lead forms and engaging quizzes, to face-to-face encounters in the office, help us build more meaningful relationships, one conversation at a time.
About the Team
Typeform is growing quickly. We are looking for an experienced Senior Product Recruiter to look after both Product Management + Design recruitment. As part of the Talent Team, you will work closely with People Ops and hiring managers to facilitate the internal recruiting process utilizing our applicant tracking system (ATS). The ideal candidate has exemplary skills with sourcing top candidates, keeping them engaged through a structured interview and hiring process, and bringing them onboard while passionately marketing the Company to candidates as the “face” of Contrast to provide a best-in-class candidate experience. Ultimately, you will ensure we hire qualified people who help us achieve our business objectives and be able to tackle. The Senior Product Recruiter will also be someone passionate and savvy about numbers and data utilising both to improve and report on different processes whilst always finding out new ways off staying ahead of the curve in terms of Product Recruitment whilst partnering up with Product Managers & Designers
About the Role
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Partner with local leadership to strategically approach and have accountability for all hiring across Europe.
- Develop and implement creative, effective, and data-driven recruiting strategies, including mastering the basics of competitive intelligence, researched-based candidate pipeline development, and event strategy.
- Provide candidates with the best possible experience, driving them to Typeform as one as one of the best places to work globally.
- Partner with HRBP’s in recruiting top talent in local markets across Europe.
- Work with hiring managers (Marketing, Finance, Legal, HR, etc.) to develop and implement effective recruiting strategies – this includes competitive intelligence, candidate pipeline development, event strategy and proactive network generation.
- By partnering with managers, implement a dual responsibility in proactive recruitment for teams.
- Manage entire recruiting life cycle including: sourcing, managing the internal interviewing process, closing candidates and providing data and analysis as needed.
- Utilise a rigorous interview process to ensure talent quality: conduct engaging kick-off meetings, ensure all interviewers have a clear understanding of the role and focus areas, and effectively debrief all interviewers.
- Create a seamless and positive experience for prospective candidates.
- Manage our recruiting platforms, including ATS (Greenhouse), LinkedIn Recruiter etc.
- Develop robust and Diversity & Inclusion sourcing strategies to capture and grow diverse candidate pools.
- Build, cultivate and maintain a robust and diverse network of partners and candidates.
- Plan/schedule Project Management activities for the Talent Acquisition team to ensure completion of project tasks (short and long term), provide active and direct guidance, and collaborate with the team to execute the project within constraints. And also have the ability and experience of working with and driving cross functional, multi-disciplinary teams.
- Ability to plan/schedule/collaborate with Global team to make effective decision, delegate tasks on cross-functional projects to ensure completion of project tasks.
Here’s what we’re after:
- 5+ years of recruiting experience
- 3+ years of product recruitment experience
- Deep knowledge of full-cycle recruiting
- Excellent hands-on skills with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases
- Analytical skills and metric/results-driven (Understanding of recruitment baseline metrics : TTH ,TTF, COH,Ratios.)
- Desire to educate and evangelise recruiting best practices throughout the company.
- No job too big, no job too small” attitude — you will be accountable for all levels of hiring, from entry level to Director.
- High sense of urgency and ability to prioritise Talent Acquisition needs.
- Experience recruiting across Europe & US.
- Experience with project management tools.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven track record of achieving goals using metrics & data
- Startup or SaaS recruiting experience
Think you’re a good fit? Hit apply—success might be just around the corner 😉
*Today, more than 2.5M people from all over the world use Typeform. We celebrate the diversity of our customer base, and we want our employees to reflect those differences. At Typeform, we’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be an equal opportunity workplace.