One sunny Barcelona morning, two designers sat down to build a beautiful lead generation form for a bathroom company's showroom. They ended up reimagining the data collection experience, and realized it was one idea they wouldn't be flushing down the toilet. Today, Typeform is a team of over 300 people from more than 35 countries, with offices in Barcelona, Spain and San Francisco, US.
We're building a world where brands, businesses, and their communities can have more personal relationships with the people who matter most. To do this, we give people the tools they need to have conversational experiences at scale—because meaningful relationships start with conversations.
From online lead forms and asynchronous video conversations to face-to-face encounters in the office, help us build more meaningful relationships, one conversation at a time.
Typeform is a versatile platform used by customers across many jobs ranging from market research and customer feedback to customer acquisition or e-commerce checkout. Currently, every month close to 200,000 people sign up with Typeform.
About the role
Crafting meaningful conversational experiences and getting value from the data collected is a team sport; it's better when done together. This is especially true in a world where remote working is ever faster becoming the norm.
That's why we've made the Ecosystem Tribe a top priority in 2021/22 and are looking for a talented Product Manager to lead the implementation, quality, and adoption of all the technical assets that will represent the tool box for both internal and external developers. Your work will help them to build on top of Typeform, extend it, and connect it in the constantly changing digital world.
If you're excited about being a co-protagonist of the future of Typeform, then keep reading!
Here's what you'll do
- Play a pivotal role in shaping and driving Typeform as a Platform strategy and execution for our developer experience team.
- Be the owner and gatekeeper of the quality of the internal development tools that are being implemented by the core team in Barcelona
- You will own the E2E process for developing on Typeform, from discovery, sizing the opportunity, validating, coordinating, executing, and covering the GTM
- Work closely with Engineering and help the team prioritizing the work to create a frictionless and engaging cloud-first developer experience
- Define and present a compelling roadmap to transform the developer experience from data connection to Typeform as a Platform
- Be the point of reference for the developer persona in Typeform
- Collaborate with research, Product Marketing, Customer Success, Partnerships, and Dev Advocacy to define an end to end process for Typeform developers
- Keep up to date with latest trends in the software development industry, including the low-code and no-code development platforms
- Think developer-first and bring to life the first Typeform developer portal
- Find out what matters to our developer audience, both internal and external
- Establish strong relationships with external partners to fully embed their requirements
- Analyze competitors' products and explore new ways to improve the developer experience
- Work with the development team to ensure that product requirements are understood
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements for prototype construction and final product development
- 2+ years experience in Product Management
- You're used to gathering data through both qualitative and quantitative approaches (user research, A/B experimentation, usability testing, data analysis, competitor and market analysis)
- You've got experience working with Partnerships, Sales and Marketing and also love to establish relationships with external stakeholders and developers
- You're familiar with SaaS metrics, product analytics and take a hypothesis-driven approach to product development
- You know how to dig into data to make informed decisions and know when to use your intuition to move forward, always in collaboration with your peers
- You can communicate and explain complex problems in an easy way, to both a technical and non-technical audiences
- Ideally you have a Degree in computer science or have experience working with technical products
Nice to haves
- Previous experience working in a B2B SaaS company with Marketplace experience
- Previous Software Development experience / Knowledge
- Exposure to the challenge of building Developer tools
- An understanding of the Developer persona
Think you're a good fit? Hit Apply—success might be just around the corner 😉
- Today, more than 2.5M people from all over the world use Typeform. We celebrate the diversity of our customer base, and we want our employees to reflect those differences. At Typeform, we're committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be an equal opportunity workplace.