One sunny Barcelona morning, two designers sat down to build a beautiful lead gen form for a bathroom company’s showroom. They ended up reimagining the data collection experience, and realized it was one idea they wouldn’t be flushing down the toilet. Today, Typeform is a team of over 300 people from more than 35 countries, with offices in Barcelona, Spain and San Francisco, US.
We’re building a world where brands, businesses, and their communities can have more personal relationships with the people who matter most. To do this, we give people the tools they need to have conversational experiences at scale—because meaningful relationships start with conversations.
From online lead forms and engaging quizzes, to face-to-face encounters in the office, help us build more meaningful relationships, one conversation at a time.
About the Team
Our Sales Team is focused on expanding the customer base and discovering new business. Besides, we’re proud to have some team members in San Francisco and in Barcelona, for better global outreach :) We are open for this role to be located across different US locations as long as they can overlap some hours with Barcelona’s teams
About the Role
You will be focused on leading the Sales Development organization – the “revenue and talent engine” for Typeform to help source qualified opportunities for Account Executives by fully qualifying “Enterprise level” sales opportunities. As an individual contributor your goal will be to bridge the gap between self-serve opportunities and upmarket opportunities.
- Coach SDR team to create account strategy plans, identify key personas, build a proactive point of view, craft messaging, and execute on outbound prospecting.
- Review outbound prospecting activities conducted by the SDR team.
- Monitor inbound lead processes, SLAs, and offer process improvements when necessary.
- Regularly report on team and individual SDR performance (activities & quota performance).
- Schedule and hold weekly one-on-ones and enablement sessions with individual SDRs and teams.
- Collaborate with Marketing and Sales departments to recommend process improvement, surface recommendations on pipeline generating campaigns that support rep quota attainment and efficiency.
- Motivate SDRs to achieve maximum results.
- Proactive identification of SDR and team performance against assigned quota; actively participate in monthly/quarterly performance reviews.
- Collaborate with Product Marketing, Enablement to craft and deliver creative and effective call scripts & email copy based on persona, industry, product offering, events, etc.
- Explore, coach and mentor a team to foster career growth.
- Ability to identify highly qualified candidates through candidate recruitment and interview processes.
- A true capital “L” Leader who can thrive with autonomy and trust
- A “Cultural Warrior” who can help create the kind of environment where people actually want to go to work every day
- You’re a natural self-starter. You can take take direction but you’re creative enough to blaze your own trail
- Previous experience as an SDR and an SDR or sales leader
- Experience with both Inbound and Outbound SaaS sales preferred
- Experience with a self-service model and/or SMB full-cycle is a plus
- Experience with social selling, focus on scale and penetration to be an influencer
- Experience engaging effectively with cross-functional teams
- Strong Communication skills – written and verbal
- Strong networking and relationship building ability
- Thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, small team environment
- Exceptional at staying organized and being able to prioritize effectively
- Ability to thrive in a task and goal-driven sales environment
- You have positive perseverance of effort combined with the passion for a particular long-term goal or end state
- You are open to seeking, receiving, and using external resources to increase your sales performance in a personal selling context
- You enjoy finding solutions to difficult or complex issues
- You are passionate and deeply curious about the sales industry, and have an excellent understanding of the challenges that sales professionals face
- At Typeform we are always striving to improve our great working environment. Choosing to contribute to that culture is very important
- You have an intrinsic valuation of rising above the call of duty of what was requested. You go above and beyond the basic requirements, consistently
Think you’re a good fit? Hit apply—success might be just around the corner 😉
*Today, more than 2.5M people from all over the world use Typeform. We celebrate the diversity of our customer base, and we want our employees to reflect those differences. At Typeform, we’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be an equal opportunity workplace.