One sunny Barcelona morning, two designers sat down to build a beautiful lead generation form for a bathroom company's showroom. They ended up reimagining the data collection experience, and realised it was one idea they wouldn't flush down the toilet. Today, Typeform is a team of over 300 people from more than 35 countries, with offices in Barcelona, Spain and San Francisco, US.
We're building a world where brands, businesses, and their communities can have more personal relationships with the people who matter most. To do this, we give people the tools they need to have conversational experiences at scale—because meaningful relationships start with conversations.
From online lead forms and asynchronous video interfaces, to face-to-face encounters in the office, help us build more meaningful relationships, one conversation at a time.
About the Role
As we expand we are looking for someone with a background in innovating IT to join our IT evolution team. You will report to Engineering Manager and be part of the team that designs and supports new IT solutions from Office infrastructure to Cloud SaaS infrastructure management. You will also be a point of escalation and mentorship for the service team. You have the flexibility to work remotely while occasionally needing to visit our Barcelona office.
Here's what you´ll do:
- Design and implement office, network and cloud infrastructure improvements
- Practice proactive support of SaaS, network, office and automation with monitoring, alerting and reporting solutions
- Work with Security to ensure infrastructure and processes are secure
- Collaboration with business teams to define and deliver solutions
- SaaS Application commissioning and provisioning with automated processes
- Support and refine user lifecycle processes and automation
- Support and troubleshoot Cloud network infrastructure
- Aid in device management automation and innovations
- Be a point of escalation for the service team and providing remote and local support for more complex requests from US/EU colleagues
- Mentorship and training of support team members
Here's what we are after:
- 5 years + experience as a Senior IT administrator
- 5 years + Azure AD/inTune admin experience with modern windows deployment methods
- Experience with Cloud IDP systems for user lifecycle management and automation
- SaaS app management and software lifecycle management and automation
- Google Workspace (Gsuite) admin experience
- Experience implementing Cloud network infrastructure and access (SSL VPN, Zero Trust networks)
- Experience with automation and working with APIs, Webhooks and zero code tools like Zapier, Okta Workflows
- Experience writing technical / non-tech documentation
- Drive to automate and improve systems and processes
- Always looking for ways to improve service quality with creative ideas
- Good prioritisation and management of workload
- Experience working in a rapid growth company (SaaS/Tech Ideally)
- Familiar with Agile methodologies
- Shell scripting, Powershell and basic Python
- Experience configuring monitoring, reporting and alerting tools Zabbix or Nagios
- Designing video conferencing collaboration experiences/spaces
- Experience working with Creatives and understanding their needs
- Use of Github
- Cisco certification
- ITIL foundation certification or other industry certificates
- Experience with Jira, Insights and service desk
Interested? Hit Apply now and show us what you've got.
We're now a remote first company so this job can be based in our office in Barcelona or as a remote role in Spain. We also recruit remotely in the Netherlands, Germany, France, Ireland, Poland, Portugal, Romania and the UK as long as you do not require visa sponsorship. You'll be made to feel at home from the first moment, thanks to our thoughtfully designed remote onboarding. You'll get a €1,000 one-off payment to kit out your home office, plus €120 per month to cover any extra expenses. Other benefits include flexible working hours, a learning and development budget and private health insurance.
- Today, more than 2.5M people from all over the world use Typeform. We celebrate the diversity of our customers, and we want our employees to reflect those differences. At Typeform, we're committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We aim to be a more equal opportunity workplace.