About Typeform / VideoAsk
One sunny Barcelona morning, two designers sat down to build a beautiful lead gen form for a bathroom company’s showroom. They ended up reimagining the data collection experience, and realized it was one idea they wouldn’t be flushing down the toilet. Today, Typeform is a team of over 350 people from more than 35 countries, with offices in Barcelona, Spain and San Francisco, US.
We’re building a world where brands, businesses, and their communities can have more personal relationships with the people who matter most. To do this, we give people the tools they need to have conversational experiences at scale—because meaningful relationships start with conversations.
VideoAsk is our latest product, a video-driven UX that makes asynchronous interactions with any audience easy and engaging. We are scaling fast and we need people like you to help us run it as a small startup inside Typeform. Interested to be part of the future of online interaction? Keep reading then.
About the Team
You will be part of our global team of "Videostars" based across Europe and the States. You'll be directly managing a distributed team of 4 people working closely with the product, growth, and support managements teams. Working with a young, dynamic product makes a fast-paced and ever-exciting environment that's balanced with down-to-earth and authentic team energy.
About the Role
Here's what you'll do:
- Work closely with Support Management, Services, and Talent team to ensure staffing aligns to forecasted volume
- Contribute to quality review sessions with team members. Review and improve existing policies to scale up on existing quality standards
- Be a conduit of effective communication and bridge timezone gaps (support coverage, async communication)
- Encourage and ensure best practices for customer support interactions and contribute to evolve bug/technical communications between development teams and Support
- Collaborate with stakeholders across departments to ensure proper ticket resolutions and serving as an “outlet valve” for support tickets; willing and able to manage escalations and to jump in and handle tickets along with your team when required
- Assist in building an internal knowledge base and documenting processes for billing/technical/product questions ensuring processes are clear and we’re maximizing our tools & technology
- Be the voice of the customer in the Support team working closely with other Customer Engagement teams, Product, and Marketing to implement insights and product improvements
- Deep understanding of team strategy and strives for ways to achieve goals and priorities by the level of impact while maintaining an employee-centric culture and leading with values
- Plan initiatives to empower the team to transition into more of a proactive solution functions
- Build and drive activities that up-skill the team, setting clear objectives and giving visibility to individual and team performance
- Be a coach-style team manager who works alongside the team helping them develop their skills and achieve their goals.
Here's what we're after:
- 3+ years of experience building and managing teams (ideally support ones) at scale to drive overall success and engagement
- Demonstrated mentorship capabilities by giving and receiving feedback that drives performance
- Comfortable working independently and being proactive with communications across a global team
- Top-notch oral, written, and interpersonal abilities.
- Exceptional organizational skills, and the ability to navigate competing priorities and ambiguity
- You have teaching/training experience with sales-based customer interactions
- Strong problem solving skills to identify issues and build solutions
- Self-motivated and ready to bring innovative and creative ideas into a new team
- Affinity for multitasking with precision
- Capacity to accept and utilize constructive criticism to improve
- A commitment to improve your customer service skills on an ongoing basis.
That would be great:
- Experience with Zendesk
- Experience with recording yourself in video (e.g vlogging)
- You've been part of an early-stage product
- Experience building up a support team from scratch
Interested? Hit Apply now and show us what you’ve got.
*Today, more than 2.5M people from all over the world use Typeform. We celebrate the diversity of our customer base, and we want our employees to reflect those differences. At Typeform, we’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace.