One sunny Barcelona morning, two designers sat down to build a beautiful lead gen form for a bathroom company's showroom. They ended up reimagining the data collection experience, and realized it was one idea they wouldn't be flushing down the toilet. Today, Typeform is a remote first team of over 400 people from more than 35 countries, with offices in Barcelona, Spain and San Francisco, US.
We're building a world where brands, businesses, and their communities can have more personal relationships with the people who matter most. To do this, we give people the tools they need to have conversational experiences at scale—because meaningful relationships start with conversations.
From online lead forms and engaging quizzes, to face-to-face encounters in the office, help us build more meaningful relationships, one conversation at a time.
About the team
Are you passionate about building teams and people centric programs? We are looking for a Senior Director to lead our team of People Partners (HRBP's) and Talent Management organization. You will help design, develop and deploy key HR programs, standard methodologies, and people solutions globally. This newly created team will combine the power of our Strategic People Partners with a team of Talent Management experts to drive performance and engagement rooted in our Culture that empowers every Typeformer to make an impact, make their biggest impact and bring their best self to every interaction in a diverse and inclusive environment .
In addition to leading a team, this role will directly act as the strategic Business Partner to our Chief Product Officer. This role reports to the VP of People Experience, can be remote and will have multiple direct reports.
Here's what you'll do:
- Provide a strategic direction in the design of talent management programs.
- Give guidance and input on organizational structure, workforce and succession planning; identify and predict current and future talent needs.
- Create and maintain a positive and engaging work environment that encourages the full use of diverse talents and abilities.
- Work closely with senior leadership to define and execute business strategies that allow organizational growth and development
- Ensure proper implementation and execution of our Performance Management program, Manager Enablement initiative, Total Rewards Strategy, Workforce Plans, D&I initiatives and similar programs across the organization
- Build the People Partner and Talent management function by hiring great people with the a growth mindset and expertise
- Build the People and Talent organization including processes, best practices, core capabilities for what it means to have a high performing and impactful function.
Here's what we are after:
- 10+ years in a HR leadership role, preferably in a high-growth tech company with 1000+ employees
- Degree in related discipline
- Experience managing teams of business partners and/or L&OD experts
- Stakeholder Management
- Executive coaching and team facilitation
- Visionary leader with ability to operationalize and build strategic plans
- Hands on and driven by the challenge of building foundational programs and team that will setup Typeform for future growth and success
- An exceptional communicator, with the ability to effectively distill and package information for multiple audiences including executives.
- Excellent written communication skills, including formal presentation skills.
- Ability to thrive in a passionate, high energy, fast-paced environment.
- Live by our values; always "starting from empathy" while acting as a "true owner". You will help us "win together" while "bringing joy to the journey" and you love to "make a difference" every day
Interested? Hit Apply now and show us what you've got.
- Today, more than 2.5M people from all over the world use Typeform. We celebrate the diversity of our customer base, and we want our employees to reflect those differences. At Typeform, we're committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace.