One sunny Barcelona morning, two designers sat down to build a beautiful lead gen form for a bathroom company's showroom. They ended up reimagining the data collection experience, and realized it was one idea they wouldn't be flushing down the toilet. Today, Typeform is a remote first team of over 400 people from more than 35 countries, with offices in Barcelona, Spain and San Francisco, US.
We're building a world where brands, businesses, and their communities can have more personal relationships with the people who matter most. To do this, we give people the tools they need to have conversational experiences at scale—because meaningful relationships start with conversations.
From online lead forms and engaging quizzes, to face-to-face encounters in the office, help us build more meaningful relationships, one conversation at a time.
About the Team
The People Experience team's mission is to boost the engagement and retention of Typeformers by creating a seamless employee experience that positions Typeform as one of the top employers of choice within the global SaaS ecosystem.
About the Role
Our Talent Management team works with stakeholders to design, build, and implement strategic talent systems. Our mission, provide Meaningful and Engaging experiences that make Typeformers want to stay and bring their best.
The focus of the role will be to increase workforce capability, drive longterm talent planning, organizational design, succession planning, change leadership for global talent initiatives, and drive data-driven talent processes and process improvements across Typeform. This role will report into Sr. Director of People Partners and Talent Management.
Here's what you'll do:
- Design and Develop talent management programs to support the current and future growth needs of Typeform i.e. performance assessment & review, succession planning, development planning.
- Own and Deploy annual talent management programs
- Design and Direct a process that addresses succession planning and current and future talent needs.
- Help Design, Develop and Deploy a manager enablement program to increase skill and capability of People Managers.
- Help Design, Develop and Deploy a Career development framework that is relevant, engaging, and meaningful to Typeformers.
- Develop and execute programs and approaches to support and embed our culture and core values in our evolving distributed work environment
- Develop and implement methods to assess employee engagement in our evolving distributed work environment and develop strategies and implement action plans to address any areas for improvement
- Evaluate and introduce innovative tools and technology platforms to drive performance, learning, and engagement
- Proactively obtain, interpret and present metrics and analysis to business leaders to inform decisions (performance, attrition, hiring, employee engagement, and other data)
Here's what we are after:
- 8+ years work experience leading strategic talent initiatives, designing and inspecting performance at scale; Background in Learning and Organizational Development preferred.
- College degree in related discipline
- Strong foundation both from design and implementation in area of talent management, talent development, culture and engagement
- Proficient in the design, management, and execution complex projects and programs in a fast-paced environment
- Familiar with a variety of tools and technology platforms including performance management, social learning, engagement, coaching etc.
- Deep analytical mindset, with strong quantitative and qualitative skills and familiarity with modeling tools and concepts
- Strong consulting, communication and presentation skills
- Confidence and ability to consult with and advise senior leaders
- Innovative and out of the box thinker (because we like to set best practice trends)
- Solution driven who loves to build programs, own and manage projects
- Passionate about User Experience design
- You don't mind rolling up your sleeves and working with other teams to accomplish desired outcomes
- You live by our values; always "starting from empathy" while being a "true owner". You will help us "win together" while "bringing joy to the journey" and you love to "make a difference" every day
Interested? Hit Apply now and show us what you've got.
- Today, more than 2.5M people from all over the world use Typeform. We celebrate the diversity of our customer base, and we want our employees to reflect those differences. At Typeform, we're committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace.