One sunny Barcelona morning, two designers sat down to build a beautiful lead gen form for a bathroom company's showroom. They ended up reimagining the data collection experience, and realized it was one idea they wouldn't be flushing down the toilet. Today, Typeform is a team of over 350 people from more than 35 countries, with offices in Barcelona, Spain and San Francisco, US.
We're building a world where brands, businesses, and their communities can have more personal relationships with the people who matter most. To do this, we give people the tools they need to have conversational experiences at scale—because meaningful relationships start with conversations.
From online lead forms and engaging quizzes, to face-to-face encounters in the office, help us build more meaningful relationships, one conversation at a time.
About the Team
You will report to the Director of Product and Customer Experience. As the leader of the Lifecycle team you will establish the strategic direction for the lifecycle function for Typeform. You will own the customer lifecycle and all free and paid subscriber communication channels and touchpoints (emails, in-app, social and in the future sms, calls, direct mail...), with a laser focus on retention, lifetime value, and customer happiness. You will provide strategic direction on our approach to personalization and segmentation at scale, in collaboration with Product and Product Marketing teams. You will also partner with the product management team to lead improvements in customers' experience
About the Role
- Lead a team of customer lifecycle managers, structuring and developing it to support our goals
- Develop each person's skills to support their professional growth
- Instilate best practices and improve our processes to develop our Lifecycle team into an outstanding Lifecycle Team other companies look up for.
- Lead the strategy, measurement, and reporting for all customer lifecycle marketing programs and activities. Your primary focus will be to onboard and reduce the time to value for our customers, develop them into successful professionals through Typeform offering, providing an delightful experience.
- Work with data science teams to develop propensity models allowing us to give the right value to the right customers at the right time.
- Develop actionable reportings, monitor and report on campaign performance across all channels to understand the effectiveness of strategies for improving essential engagement and activation metrics
- Create an email/in-app communication calendar that aligns with other lifecycle programs, with product Marketing teams
- Forster collaboration with Product, Care and Product Marketing teams to enact our Lifecycle strategy across the different touch points with our customers
- Develop new ways to communicate with customers across email, social, on device, mobile, push notifications, direct mail, and more.
- Identify new trends and lead Typeform into being a creative company always a step ahead of the industry
Here's what we're after:
- You have 7+ years of experience managing customer relationships and lifecycle
- You have at least 3 years of experience managing teams
- You must have experience developing customer engagement either in a B2B SaaS context or a B2C subscription one
- You have a proven track record for being an impact driven customer champion, and have a consistent history delivering results for both customers, and the business.
- You are analytic and data driven with demonstrated ability to understand key performance drivers and turn insights into actionable and successful tactics. You know how to dig into data to make informed decisions and know when to use your intuition to move forward, always in collaboration with your peers.
- You have experience working with Product teams to conceptualize, execute, and measure impact of cross-team initiatives.
- You are passionate about building great user experiences and must have a strong understanding of the user's mindset and be deeply empathetic.
- Familiar with methods for gaining customer insights (research, surveys, a/b tests). Comfort interpreting a variety of different data sources from qualitative research to primary survey data to secondary data sources and creating one cohesive story.
- Strong verbal, written, presentation and interaction skills, along with effective communication skills. Proven experience building team processes for efficient execution.
Today, more than 2.5M people from all over the world use Typeform. We celebrate the diversity of our customer base, and we want our employees to reflect those differences. At Typeform, we're committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace.