One sunny Barcelona morning, two designers sat down to build a beautiful lead gen form for a bathroom company's showroom. They ended up reimagining the data collection experience, and realized it was one idea they wouldn't be flushing down the toilet. Today, Typeform is a remote-first team of over 400 people from more than 35 countries, with offices in Barcelona, Spain, and San Francisco, US.
We're building a world where brands, businesses, and their communities can have more personal relationships with the people who matter most. To do this, we give people the tools they need to have conversational experiences at scale—because meaningful relationships start with conversations.
From online lead forms and engaging quizzes, to face-to-face encounters in the office, help us build more meaningful relationships, one conversation at a time.
About the Role
You will be responsible for creating the content, selecting the channel & building digital campaigns to reach our candidate personas. Savvy with data and using social media & events, you'll understand who our target audience is and will create a compelling brand narrative that brings the Typeform story to life.
Here's what you'll do:
- You will develop the overall Talent Brand Strategy & coordinate Talent Branding activities
- You will shape the profile of our ideal candidate to ensure our recruiting strategies address the right audience
- You will enrich our careers page and social media accounts with multimedia, posts and employee testimonials
- You will develop content that illustrates our life at work (for example, blog posts, videos and infographics)
- You will identify the tactics and platforms that will be most effective in reaching a specified target audience
- You will develop strategies for building a talent network/talent community
- You will monitor Typeform's brand presence on social media platforms and think of creative and engaging ways to improve on that (e.g. Glassdoor, LinkedIn)
- You will serve as a brand ambassador at various events (e.g. career fairs)
- You will create monthly reports on essential talent brand metrics
- You'll be a partner to the VP of Talent Acquisition and work very closely with the Director of TA Operations
Here's what you'll do:
- You have +5 years of experience leading the Talent Brand pillar in established TA teams
- You have In-depth knowledge of employer branding strategies and recruitment marketing
- You have an excellent understanding of recruitment processes and candidates selection methods
- You understand candidate journey mapping and candidate journey design
- You have outstanding organizational and time management skills
- You have excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- You have the ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- You are creative thinker and proactive problem solver
These would be great:
- You have experience leading a small team
- You have experience setting up a Talent Brand team from scratch
- You have experience working in SaaS
- You have experience implementing / working with recruitment marketing software
Hit Apply now and show us what you've got.
- Today, more than 2.5M people from all over the world use Typeform. We celebrate the diversity of our customer base, and we want our employees to reflect those differences. At Typeform, we're committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace.