One sunny Barcelona morning, two designers sat down to build a beautiful lead gen form for a bathroom company's showroom. They ended up reimagining the data collection experience, and realized it was one idea they wouldn't be flushing down the toilet. Today, Typeform is a team of over 300 people from more than 35 countries, with offices in Barcelona, Spain and San Francisco, US.
We're building a world where brands, businesses, and their communities can have more personal relationships with the people who matter most. To do this, we give people the tools they need to have conversational experiences at scale—because meaningful relationships start with conversations.
From online lead forms and engaging quizzes, to face-to-face encounters in the office, help us build more meaningful relationships, one conversation at a time.
About the Team
You will be part of the Talent Team and report into our VP of Talent Acquisition. We are responsible for hiring top talent for Typeform. Always working on improving our processes and reducing the time to fill, whilst delivering a great candidate and hiring manager experience. Apart from recruiting, you will have the opportunity to work on exciting projects in the wider People Team.
About the Role
We are looking for an experienced Senior Recruiter to join our international Talent Team. As part of the Talent Team, you will work closely with People Ops and hiring managers to facilitate the internal recruiting process utilizing our applicant tracking system (ATS). The ideal candidate has exemplary skills with sourcing top candidates, keeping them engaged through a structured interview and hiring process, and bringing them onboard while passionately marketing the company to candidates as the "face" of contact to provide a best-in-class candidate experience. Ultimately, you will ensure we hire qualified people who help us achieve our business objectives and be able to tackle. You are someone that is passionate and savvy about numbers and data utilising both to improve and report on different processes whilst always finding out new ways off staying ahead of the curve in terms of recruitment best practices and communicating this to key stakeholders.
What you'll do:
- You will establish a strong relationship with all key stakeholders in the business
- You will own and market management level job openings through effective sourcing channels
- You will screen resumes and align with hiring managers to identify best-fit candidates
- You will create interview processes from scratch whilst advising hiring managers.
- You will actively partner with managers on workforce planning and organizational structure
- You will set recruitment deadlines for your team and you will be responsible for your team's performance and targets
- You will mentor and coach your direct reports and help them develop their skill sets
- You will perform yearly performance and salary reviews for your team
Here's what we are after:
- You have around 7+ years of progressive technical recruiting experience with a focus on product roles
- You have 3+ years experience of management of in-house teams
- You have deep knowledge of full-cycle recruiting
- You have excellent hands-on skills with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases
- You are analytical skills and metric/results-driven and are able to derive insights from recruiting data
- You have the desire to educate and evangelise recruiting best practices throughout the company.
- No job too big, no job too small" attitude
- You have a high sense of urgency and ability to prioritise Talent Acquisition needs.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You have Startup or SaaS recruiting experience
- You are empathetic - understands everyone's knowledge is at different levels.
- You have excellent organisation, planning and multitasking skills; detail orientated and a clear thinker.
- Flexibility and resilience to effectively manage and prioritize a varied and demanding workload
- Ability to plan/schedule/collaborate with the Global team to make effective decisions, delegate tasks on cross-functional projects to ensure completion of project tasks.
It'd be amazing if you also have:
- Experience with working with Greenhouse
Interested? Hit Apply now and show us what you've got.
- Today, more than 2.5M people from all over the world use Typeform. We celebrate the diversity of our customer base, and we want our employees to reflect those differences. At Typeform, we're committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace.