One sunny Barcelona morning, two designers sat down to build a beautiful lead gen form for a bathroom company's showroom. They ended up reimagining the data collection experience, and realized it was one idea they wouldn't be flushing down the toilet. Today, Typeform is a remote-first team of over 400 people from more than 35 countries, with offices in Barcelona, Spain, and San Francisco, US.
We're building a world where brands, businesses, and their communities can have more personal relationships with the people who matter most. To do this, we give people the tools they need to have conversational experiences at scale—because meaningful relationships start with conversations.
From online lead forms and engaging quizzes, to face-to-face encounters in the office, help us build more meaningful relationships, one conversation at a time.
About the Role
In this role, you will be responsible for overseeing all recruitment for our US based roles. You will partner with our Chief Brand Officer and Senior Vice President of Sales, working on leadership level roles only, to help scale their teams in the US. In this role you will work closely with the HRBP Lead of these departments as well as with the Total Rewards Director (to be hired).
Here's what you'll do:
- You will establish a strong relationship with your key stakeholders and actively partner with them on the scope of roles and organizational structure for their teams
- You will be responsible for all Director and VP roles (including equivalent individual contributor roles in these departments) and will be responsible for owning the entire recruitment process for these job openings.
- You will screen resumes, align with the hiring managers to identify best-fit candidates and establish hunting grounds
- You will be responsible for the sourcing and assessment framework strategy
- You will lead all the partnerships with all executive search vendors
- You will partner with the Total Rewards team and contribute to the executive compensation strategy
- You will own all the recruitment efforts in the US, making sure recruitment targets are met and will lead a small team of recruiters
Here's what we're after:
- You have experience partnering with C-suite executives
- You have deep knowledge of full-cycle recruiting for Sales, Marketing & Finance
- You have excellent hands-on skills with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases
- You are metrics and result driven and have an understand of the most important recruitment metrics
- You have a desire to educate and evangelise recruiting best practices throughout the company
- You have a high sense of urgency and ability to prioritise Talent Acquisition needs
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You have a proven track record of achieving goals using metrics & data
- You have experience leading a small team
These would be great:
- You have startup or SaaS recruiting experience
- You have experience using Greenhouse
Hit Apply now and show us what you've got.
- Today, more than 2.5M people from all over the world use Typeform. We celebrate the diversity of our customer base, and we want our employees to reflect those differences. At Typeform, we're committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace.