Founded circa 2012 in Barcelona, Typeform was founded by two designers: David Okuniev and Robert Muñoz. Their mission? Make online forms a little more human. Today, Typeform works on the future of online forms. Powering your brand’s interactions with beautifully designed, professional-looking online forms that people just love. Create forms, surveys, quizzes (and so much more) to grow your audience, improve just about anything, and validate (or invalidate) your best ideas.
The most important interaction on the web is the exchange of information between a brand and its audience. And that exchange usually happens through online forms. We believe that even a utility like online forms should be remarkable. Our customers say they get more answers from their audience and even the occasional compliment. Make every interaction count.
Typeform is a team of nearly 200 people representing over 30 countries. Typeform is backed by fantastic investors – General Atlantic, Index Ventures, Point Nine Capital, RTAventures, and Connect Ventures. We have offices in Barcelona, Spain and in San Francisco, United States.
About the Team
You’ll team up with other designers in a fast-paced, customer-focused startup. You’ll engage with cross-functional teams that include designers, engineers, data scientists, and product managers.
We all have our quirks and differences, but we're like a big group of passionate, humble and smart people, in a beautiful space full of plants and good conversation. We think it's kind of special, so we wanted to show you Typeform as the living, breathing company we are, rather than just a logo and a typeface. So sit back, and get to know us.
Here's what you´ll do:
- Drive a user-centered design strategy, and help implement advanced processes at scale.
- Advocate for customers’ needs with the cross functional team and helps inspire the team to want to know more about users and meet their needs.
- Work with cross-functional product teams to create and deliver meaningful experiences for our customers (and their customers).
- Champion the people who use Typeform. Letting their needs guide us to the best solutions and inform the product roadmap.
- Serve as the voice of the customer from a product design perspective.
- Create innovative ux and/or visual designs that inspire our teams and customers.
- Own design problems and the solutions from start to finish.
- Iterate and test solutions to check it solves the problem.
- Involve customers in product innovation that delivers value to users and growth.
- Apply a skilled level of critical and design thinking to promote insights that drive forward the creative direction of our organization.
- Promote best practice amongst the design and research team.
- Work with others to support ideation and the development of these ideas through efficient experiments.
- Support the use of our design system, standards, and patterns.
- Foster an attitude of collaboration within the design organization.
- Work with UX Researchers to understand the user needs, making proactive use of insights to set design principles.
- Work with other designers to support a coherent structure and layout of the product, informing design choices.
Here’s what we’re after:
- You have at least 7 years of experience designing many consumer products and using emerging technologies for web, mobile, and other devices.
- You find and craft elegant but practical solutions to design challenges.
- You have a broad range of skills with strengths in visual product design.
- You champion user-centered design principles and methodologies.
- You can grow design practices to deliver a unified product, from concept to implementation.
- You’re energized by hands-on work—sketching concepts, defining flows, building prototypes, or polishing final designs.
- You have the communication skills to help set up frameworks and make strategy come to life.
- You’re constantly looking to hone your design instinct through user feedback, user research, contextual interviews, and competitive/analogous research.
- You’re proactive, creative, adaptable, and collaborative. You love wrestling with problems (figuratively—no leotards here ‘till Halloween).
- You quickly create a range of engaging, elegant, easy-to-use, and technically-feasible ideas.
- You can show us a portfolio showcasing an appetite for designs that push boundaries and take risks.
- You have a degree in design or comparable on-the-job experience.
- You’re fluent in English. English is our working language.Interested?
Hit Apply now and show us what you’ve got.
*Today, more than 2.5M people from all over the world use Typeform. We celebrate the diversity of our customer base, and we want our employees to reflect those differences. At Typeform, we’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace.