Are you a natural troubleshooter, always looking to solve the next problem? Do you care about creating a remarkable customer experience? Are you a strong communicator and quick thinker? Would your friends describe you as smart, humble, or empathetic? If so, it’s time we talked.
“People will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.” ~Maya Angelou
Typeform is making online data collection more and more conversational, and we’re growing fast.
We’re looking for a passionate and inspired Customer Advocate to join us in Barcelona. Your mission? Give customers the best support humanly possible.
You get to:
- Be a Typeform guru. Train, guide, and inspire users via email, social media, and chat with the goal of making them engaged and active Typeform users.
- Follow best practices in data collection, tagging, and tracking.
- Be a team player, and shape Typeform’s future by constantly provide feedback to the Product teams about feature requests, pain points, etc.
- Evangelize Typeform internally within the company and share your passion for and the user community
- Be a role model that part-time and future full-time employees can follow in terms of team culture, expectations, and work ethic.
We’d 😍 if:
- You have experience working in customer-facing roles within the SaaS industry.
- You have strong communication skills in English, both verbal and written. Any other languages are a plus.
- You’re able to diagnose and solve problems with varying complexity with a customer-focused mindset.
- You're able to prioritize, multitask, and perform effectively under pressure.
- You are empathetic to customers, a good listener and driven by providing the best answers to our users.
- You are able to support our users through multiple communication channels including real time, like Slack and Live Chat tools, and able to manage the pressure of live customer interactions.
- You are able to channel user community feedback to the company.
- You’re able to work against qualitative and quantitative standards and personal development goals in line with the team’s and the company’s vision.
- You're familiar with the management side of social media, such as Twitter and Facebook.
- You have experience working with these platforms:
- Customer Support or CRM platforms (for instance, Zendesk or Freshdesk).
- Agile methodologies & tools (for instance, JIRA or Confluence).
Humble. Creative. Friendly. Talented. These are the people we hire and this is how our working culture is shaped.
Typeform is a melting pot of nationalities. Every day we learn something new about somewhere new.
Quiet spaces. Social spaces. Outdoor spaces. Our office is designed for you—we’ll even buy you slippers to walk around in.
Some of us are morning people, some of us are night owls. We focus on results, not what time you arrive.
Moving to a new country can be scary. With our free Spanish & English lessons, you’ll feel at home in no time.
As well as happy, we want you to be healthy. That’s why you get the best medical care with our health insurance.
Enjoy a healthy balanced lunch, and grab fresh fruit, juices, and coffee whenever you want. Oh, and our reception’s a bar—with beer.
Like to exercise your muscles as much as your brain? Access 100s of gyms around Barcelona for next to nothing.
With our resource library and a learning & development structure, you’ll have everything you need to help you grow.