One sunny Barcelona morning, two designers sat down to build a beautiful lead gen form for a bathroom company's showroom. They ended up reimagining the data collection experience, and realized it was one idea they wouldn't flush down the toilet. Today, Typeform is a team of over 400 people from more than 35 countries, with offices in Barcelona, Spain and San Francisco, US.
We're building a world where brands, businesses, and their communities can have more personal relationships with the people who matter most. To do this, we give people the tools they need to have conversational experiences at scale—because meaningful relationships start with conversations.
From digital lead forms and asynchronous video interfaces, to face-to-face encounters in the office, help us build more meaningful relationships, one conversation at a time.
At Typeform we're humanizing communication in a digital world. This is challenging work – but our team of creatives makes the journey thrilling. We pursue creativity, collaboration and excellence in everything and have a lot of fun along the way. Come join us!
Sounds great? What about the role?
The Brand Marketing Manager is a critical role in the success of the Integrated Brand team and for Typeform as a whole. You will manage the execution of thought leadership content in an effort to attract and engage with key Typeform audiences.
This includes: collaborating on and/or writing net new content (blog posts, articles, reports, whitepapers, eBooks, etc.), analyzing and optimizing performance, competitive research, audience research and development, and more.
You are an exceptional storyteller that can create original and unique content as well as innovative content marketing ideas working closely with the broader marketing teams and subject-matter experts to write and develop engaging content in various formats.
You are an expert writer with a deep understanding of B2B content marketing OR you are a B2B marketing expert with excellent writing skills.
You have experience in (or an understanding of) the environment within a high-growth startup – in that you may wear many hats and that responsibilities may shift to support the needs of the business.
You will report into the Director, Brand Marketing & Media.
About the Role
What you'll do:
- Support development of thought leadership content around key themes and anchor assets to drive lead-generation, brand awareness, and earned media
- Work with executives and subject-matter experts inside and outside Typeform to develop thought leadership articles, whitepapers, eBooks, videos, etc.
- Create short and long-form pieces as needed
- Research and share innovative content marketing ideas to ultimately test and learn the impact on established metrics.
- Maximize the value and reach of our content by turning high-performing assets into a library of derivative pieces for use in multiple channels across teams
- Collaborate closely with social media, product marketing, lifecycle marketing, SEO, brand marketing to map and optimize content across the buyer journey
- Be a steward of best practices in messaging, grammar, writing, and style
- Utilize reporting to measure, evaluate, and analyze performance to determine content success and provide recommendations and optimizations on an ongoing basis.
- Track content development with our creative partners (internal and external) to meet execution deadlines
- Liaise with internal creative team and copywriters to ensure brand consistency and tone of voice
- Increase engagement (likes, downloads, shares, etc.) of content marketing pieces.
- Increase lead volume, brand awareness, and website traffic.
- Help improve operational efficiency (project management, creative development, etc.) within the Integrated Brand team as it relates to these responsibilities.
Here's what we are after:
- 3+ years of work experience and a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Brand, Content and/or Communications or relevant work experience.
- A self-starter with the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Not afraid to try new things – driven to test, learn, and constantly improve results
- Team player with excellent people skills especially working to align cross-functional teams and multiple stakeholders.
- Excellent writing skills and understanding of appropriate asset types; Have an editorial mindset with a passion for storytelling that seeks to understand what audiences consume and how to connect with them
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to manage the priorities of multiple stakeholders in a complex environment
- Experience working with managing agencies, internal creative support or freelancers.
- Experience working with high-performing teams and against tight deadlines while supporting the needs of and communicating with multiple stakeholders
- Detail-oriented, metrics and deadline-driven.
- Experience in B2B/SaaS marketing
Interested? Hit Apply now and show us what you've got.
- Today, more than 2.5M people from all over the world use Typeform. We celebrate the diversity of our customer base, and we want our employees to reflect those differences. At Typeform, we're committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace.