You can manage your account and edit your settings painlessly inside the Typeform platform.
Need to change some of your account details, such as your name, email address, or profile image? Head to the My Account section. There are two ways to get there:
- Click here while logged into your account
- Click on your alias in the upper right corner of your Workspace and select My Account
Settings you’ll find in My Account
Here’s a breakdown of all the various settings you can modify in the My Account section, followed by a description of each:
1. Get/change Gravatar (your profile image). Find out more about Gravatars here.
2. Modify your name.
3. Change the email/username associated with your account.
4. Reset your password.
5. Edit the URL of your typeforms. Take a look at this Help Center article to find out more.
6. Select the language you’d like the platform interface to be shown in. You can choose either English or Spanish.
8. Click this button to generate a new API key associated with your account.
What are the other sections in the Account dashboard?
You may have noticed there are some other account options displayed in the tabs at the top of the screen:
- Plan + Billing: adjust your billing information or change plan. Please refer to this article to learn more.
- Applications: displays a list of applications you’ve created.
- Authorizations: shows the applications you’ve given Typeform permission to.
- Personal tokens: stores tokens needed to access Typeform’s API.
For more information on applications, authorizations, and personal tokens, please read the documentation on our Developer Portal.
Delete your account
Check out this article, with full instructions for deleting your account.