You can manage your account and edit your settings painlessly inside the Typeform platform.
Need to change some of your account details, such as your name, email address, or profile image? Head to the My Account section. There are two ways to get there:
- Click here while logged into your account
- Click on your alias in the upper right corner of your Workspace and select My Account
Settings you’ll find in My Account
Here’s a breakdown of all the various settings you can modify in the My Account section, followed by a description of each:
1. Change your name, and get/change Gravatar (your profile image). Find out more about Gravatars here.
2. Change the email/username associated with your account, and reset your password.
3. Edit the URL of your typeforms. Take a look at this Help Center article to find out more.
4. Select the language you’d like the platform interface to be shown in. You can choose between English or Spanish. This doesn’t affect what language your Typeforms are in!
5. Request your data. Click this and we’ll email you all the data we hold in your account.
6. Stripe Connect. If you’ve used a Payment block, and connected a Stripe account, you’ll see it here. You can also change the Stripe account associated with your Typeform account.
7. Danger Zone! If you want to delete your account, it’s as simple as clicking the red Delete my account link.
What are the other sections in the Account dashboard?
There are some other account options displayed in the tabs at the top of the screen:
- Plan + Billing: adjust your billing information or change plan. Please refer to this article to learn more.
- Communications: choose what kind of emails we send you.
- Authorized apps: shows the applications you’ve given Typeform permission to.
- Developer apps: For more information on creating and registering your own apps, go to our Developer Portal.
- Personal tokens: To use the Typeform Create, Responses, and Webhooks APIs, you need to add a personal access token to the Authorization header of your requests. Create and customize them here.