Add a background image to your typeform
To make your typeform more appealing or to emphasize your brand or product, you can add a well-chosen background image.
You can add or edit the background image of your typeform under the Design panel, Background image section of it.
Add a background image
You can improve the look and feel of your typeforms by following these steps:
- Open a typeform,
- go to your typeform’s Design panel,
- go to the Background image section,
- select a background image
- from the background library we offer
- or upload your own.
- Remember to click the Apply to typeform button in the bottom right corner to save the background.
Customize the background image
Brightness and Scaling settings can be customized to modify your background’s appearance and behavior.
In the case of scaling, there are three options available:
- No repeat: the background is displayed as is.
- Repeat: the background repeats itself horizontally and vertically, like a mosaic.
- Full screen: to stretch/shrink the background image to 100% width and height of the window.
You can use PNG files with transparent backgrounds also, but remember that your background color will be visible under your PNG image. The following PNG has a transparent background …
… and it has been used as background image with the following settings:
- Background color: #36CFE3
- Brightness: low
- Scaling: repeat