Add images, animated GIFs and videos
You can add images, animated GIFs and videos to your questions, as well as to the Welcome screen and the Thank You screen. They will help you to brand up your typeforms with your own logos, designs and photography. Be creative, it will improve your typeform’s user experience!
The images that you want to use on your typeforms must comply with the following specifications:
- File format: JPEG, PNG, static and animated GIF (typeforms supports PNG files with transparent backgrounds).
- File size: 2MB maximum.
- Regarding image size, please refer to this article.
Example of a Picture choice question:
You can add animated GIFs to your typeforms and make them even more fun to complete. It’s a great (and did we mention free!) feature that will add that wow factor to your quizzes, tests, or even job application forms (who does not want to work for a fun company?).
When uploaded, your GIFs will be cropped to the same sizes as all other picture file formats.
Here is an example typeform full of fun animated GIFs!
Add audio files to your questions
To add audio files to your typeform, these are the steps to follow:
- upload your audio files to YouTube or Vimeo (individually);
- add a Question group;
- use Rating question type as sub-questions;
- add the Youtube or Vimeo links with your audio files to the sub-questions.
If you just want to display one audio file, almost every question type allows video links, so you just need to choose the question that best suits your needs and add the video link that contains your audio file.