You can now connect your typeforms directly to HubSpot with our native integration:
Send new contacts to HubSpot.
You can also do this using Zapier, which is explained below.
You will need:
- Getting your accounts ready
- Connecting your accounts
Getting your accounts ready
To connect your Typeform account to Zapier, you will need an active Typeform account, and an active form. For more on getting started with Typeform, including creating your first typeform, check here. To learn more about getting started with Typeform on Zapier, start here.
To link your Typeform account to HubSpot, you will need an active HubSpot account. For help getting started with HubSpot, start here. For more information about getting started with HubSpot on Zapier, go here.
Connecting your accounts
Click here to Add new HubSpot contact from Typeform form.
- Choose your Typeform account from the list of accounts, or connect a new account.
- To connect a new Typeform account you will need to plug in your personal API key, found under the API heading in the My Account section of your Typeform account.
- Choose the Forms you wish to use from your Typeform account.
- Choose your HubSpot account from the list of accounts, or connect a new account.
- To connect a new HubSpot account, input your Hub ID in the pop-up window when prompted and click Authorize to allow Zapier access to your account.
- Insert the Typeform field that corresponds to the Contact Email. You may also wish to do this for the fields First Name and Last Name.
- Click Save + Finish.
Now test the Zap to make sure it works. Once you’re satisfied with the results, Zapier will create or update HubSpot contacts whenever your Typeform is filled out.