Our BASIC plan lets you create typeforms for free. Anyone can sign up for a BASIC account and start using Typeform to capture data with attractive, conversational forms.
What do you get for free?
The BASIC plan gives you the tools you need to create amazing typeforms and collect data in an interesting and engaging way. You can:
- Create an unlimited number of typeforms with a limit of 10 blocks each.
- Collect up-to 100 responses per typeform per month.
- Keep your typeforms and the data collected through them for an unlimited time.
Features included in the BASIC plan:
- Self notifications
- Meta information: add no-index, descriptions and images to typeforms
- Google Sheets integration
- Integration via Zapier
- Embed your typeform (now with Close on Submit)
- Access results
- Export results
- Welcome Screen
- Most of the question block types: Short and Long text, Multiple Choice, Picture Choice, Statement, Question Group, Dropdown, Yes/No questions, Email question, Rating, Date block, Legal question, Opinion Scale, Number question, and Website question.
How to sign up for a BASIC account
It’s very easy to set up a Typeform account and start using the platform for free. Read this article to find out to create your account.
How to cancel a BASIC account
This article explains how to delete your Typeform account. We’ll be sorry to see you go!
How to upgrade to a PRO account
A BASIC account is a great way to create and publish simple and attractive conversational forms. However, if you upgrade to a PRO account you can make your typeforms more engaging, personalized, and on-brand.
Find out more about the benefits of our PRO features and how to upgrade in this article.
How to upgrade to a PRO+ account
A PRO+ plan gives you even more functionality than a PRO account. Among the additional features are the ability to remove Typeform branding, and the power to manage teams of users.