If you want to make sure you only receive submissions from respondents that have a real interest in your typeform, there is an effective workaround for a captcha field.
- Create/choose a captcha code image you’d like to use.
- Create a short text question and add the image to it.
- Create a statement question type with a text similar to “Wrong captcha!”.
- On the short text question, program a Logic Jump to:
- Go to the next question or Thank you screen of your choice if the answer is the text on the captcha.
- Go to the statement question if the user’s answer differs from the text on the captcha.
This customized captcha will give you full control of your submissions, so you can focus only on valuable data.