Collecting signatures with HelloSign for new Typeform entries
If you want to collect signatures to complete your Typeform entries, you can do that using Zapier.
You will need:
- Getting your accounts ready
- Connecting your accounts
Getting your accounts ready
To connect your Typeform account to Zapier, you will need an active Typeform account, and an active form. For more on getting started with Typeform, including creating your first typeform, go here. To learn more about getting started with Typeform on Zapier, start here.
To connect your HelloSign account to Typeform, you will need an active HelloSign API account, and you will need at least one active template set up. For more on getting started with HelloSign, including information on how to create a new template, start here. To learn more about getting started with HelloSign on Zapier, go here.
Connecting your accounts
Click here to collect signature with HelloSign for new Typeform entries.
- Choose your Typeform account from the list of accounts, or connect a new account.
- To connect a new Typeform account you will need to plug in your personal API key, found under the API heading in the My Account section of your Typeform account.
- Choose the Forms you wish to use from your Typeform account.
- Choose your HelloSign account from the list of accounts, or connect a new account.
- Choose the HelloSign Template you would like to send with the Zap interaction. You may also wish to select Typeform fields for Title, Subject, and Message.
- Import the Typeform fields that you wish to use for the Name and Email Address of the recipient of your Template.
- Click Save + Finish.
Now test the Zap to make sure it works. Once you’re satisfied with the results, your new Typeform entries will automatically send a signature request via HelloSign to the recipient designated by the Zap.