The Configure panel has the tools that allow you to configure your typeform and customize things like language, meta information or the appearance of your progress widget, just to mention a few examples.
You will see the following tabs under the Configure panel:
This is the tab where you can update following attributes of your typeform to better suit your and your respondents’ needs.
- You can change the name of your typeform.
- You can set the language of your typeform (note that only system messages will appear in the selected languages – you will need to type the questions yourself) – please refer to the article Languages for more information.
- You can set the status of your typeform – Private or Public – learn more about it here.
- Here you can also remove Typeform branding (PRO+ feature).
- You can activate the Redirect after submitting feature (PRO+ feature). What does it do? Check it out here.
- You can customize meta information.