Creating MailChimp subscribers from typeform entries
If you want to add those who fill out your typeform to your MailChimp subscriber list, you can do that using Zapier.
You will need:
- Getting your accounts ready
- Connecting your accounts
Getting your accounts ready
To connect your Typeform account to Zapier, you will need an active Typeform account, and an active form. For more on getting started with Typeform, including creating your first Typeform, go here. To learn more about getting started with Typeform on Zapier, start here.
To link your Typeform account to MailChimp, you must have an active MailChimp account and an active list. For more information on how to get started on MailChimp, including creating and managing a new list, you can start here. You can learn more about getting started with MailChimp on Zapier, here.
Connecting your accounts
Click here to Create MailChimp subscribers from Typeform entries.
- Choose your Typeform account from the list of accounts, or connect a new account.
- To connect a new Typeform account you will need to plug in your personal API key, found under the API heading in the My Account section of your Typeform account.
- Choose the Forms you wish to use from your Typeform account.
- Choose your MailChimp account from the list of accounts, or connect a new account.
- Select the Mailing List you would like to use from the drop-down and insert the Typeform field for the Email that you would like to use.
- Click Save + Finish.
Now test the Zap to make sure it works. Once you’re satisfied with the results, new Typeform entrants will be automatically added to your designated MailChimp list.