Creating new Salesforce contacts from typeforms
If you want to create new Salesforce contacts from your new typeform entries, you can do that using Zapier.
You will need:
- Getting your accounts ready
- Connecting your accounts
Getting your accounts ready
To connect your Typeform account to Zapier, you will need an active Typeform account, and an active form. For more on getting started with Typeform, including creating your first typeform, go here. To learn more about getting started with Typeform on Zapier, start here.
To link your Typeform account to Salesforce, you will need an active Salesforce account. To learn more about getting started with Salesforce, go here. For more information on how to get started with Salesforce on Zapier, you can start here.
Connecting your accounts
Click here to Create new Salesforce contacts from Typeform forms.
- Choose your Typeform account from the list of accounts, or connect a new account.
- To connect a new Typeform account you will need to plug in your personal API key, found under the API heading in the My Account section of your Typeform account.
- Choose the Forms you wish to use from your Typeform account.
- Choose your Salesforce account from the list of accounts, or connect a new account.
- In the Salesforce Last Name field, select the corresponding Typeform field in the drop-down menu.
- Click Save + Finish.
Now test the Zap to make sure it works. Once you’re satisfied with the results, new entries from your selected Typeform will automatically create corresponding Salesforce contacts.