If you want to create Trello cards from new typeform entires, you can do that using Zapier…
… you will need:
- Getting your accounts ready
- Connecting your accounts
Getting your accounts ready
To connect your Typeform account to Zapier, you will need an active Typeform account, and an active form. For more on getting started with Typeform, including creating your first typeform, go here. To learn more about getting started with Typeform on Zapier, start here.
To link your Typeform account to Trello, you will need an active Trello account. To learn about getting started with Trello, look here. For more information on using Trello with Zapier, you can go here.
Connecting your accounts
Click here to Create Trello cards from new Typeform entries.
- Choose your Typeform account from the list of accounts, or connect a new account.
- To connect a new Typeform account you will need to plug in your personal API key, found under the API heading in the My Account section of your Typeform account.
- Choose the Forms you wish to use from your Typeform account.
- Choose your Trello account from the list of accounts, or connect a new account.
- Choose a Board and a List option from the drop-down menus. Insert a Name from Typeform fields, and optionally, a Description from Typeform fields.
- Click Save + Finish.
Now test the Zap to make sure it works. Once you’re satisfied with the results, a new Trello card will be created whenever someone fills out your selected Typeform.
If you’d like to know how Typeform created a Company Directory that employees actually use, based on this Zap, check out this Trello blog post.