Embed your typeform on Tumblr
Tumblr is a great place to share your typeforms! It’s also really easy to embed them in your posts. Read on to find out more.
Follow these simple steps:
- On your Tumblr dashboard, select the avatar icon in the top right hand corner and then choose Settings.
- On the right hand menu, click Dashboard and choose plain text/HTML for Text Editor. This ensures that your Tumblr post will support the code needed to embed your typeforms.
- Go back to your Typeform dashboard and go to the Share panel.
- Open the section “Embed in a web page”, and click on the button </>Get the code for Embed code mode.
- Copy the code.
- Create a new post on your Tumblr blog and type the following HTML tags: “<p></p>” (without the quotation marks). Paste your typeform’s code between “<p>” and “</p>”.
- Select the downward arrow beside the ‘Post’ option and you can choose to ‘Preview on blog” to view your post before it goes public. Once you are happy with how it looks, you can choose from one of the other options to make your post public.