Embed your typeform on WordPress
We have a WordPress plugin to embed a typeform anywhere in your posts or pages, and customize the size it appears. It’s super simple!
This is how you get it to work:
- Log into your WordPress admin dashboard.
- Open the Plugins menu and click Add New.
- Search for the “Typeform” plugin or click here.
- Click Install Now.
- Once installed, you’ll see a new button labelled Add typeform when editing a post. Click the button:
- A modal window with several fields will appear:
- Typeform URL: this is the only required field. Just paste the URL of your typeform (which you’ll find in Typeform’s Share panel). It will look something like https://hello.typeform.com/to/Mkg0Tc
- Embed type: select from Embed (widget), Popup or Drawer:
- Width (optional): input the width you want your typeform to show in px, rem, or em. If you don’t enter anything, it will fill the full width available.
- Height (optional): input the height you want your typeform to show in px, rem, or em. If you don’t enter anything, it will be 500 px high.
- Link style: this only applies if you embed your typeform as a Popup or a Drawer. Select from Link or Button:
- Link text: define what text the Link or Button will display
- Click OK and a placeholder will be added to the post. Your typeform will automatically load when your post is published:
You can now preview your post to see how it looks.
Clicking in the placeholder box will let you:
- Edit the typeform URL, width, and height (the pencil icon).
- Remove the typeform (the X icon):
Using Visual Composer? Great news: the Typeform plugin is compatible and you can integrate it into your blocks: