Getting an SMS whenever your typeform is filled out
If you want to receive an SMS whenever your chosen typeform is filled out, you can do that using Zapier.
You will need:
- Getting your accounts ready
- Connecting your accounts
Getting your accounts ready
To connect your Typeform account to Zapier, you will need an active Typeform account, and an active form. For more on getting started with Typeform, including creating your first typeform, go here. To learn more about getting started with Typeform on Zapier, start here.
To link your Typeform account to SMS by Zapier, you will need only an active US or a UK phone number. To get started with SMS by Zapier, go here.
Connecting your accounts
Click here to Get an SMS Whenever Your Typeform Form is Filled Out.
- Choose your Typeform account from the list of accounts, or connect a new account.
- To connect a new Typeform account you will need to plug in your personal API key, found under the API heading in the My Account section of your Typeform account.
- Choose the **Forms** you wish to use from your Typeform account.
- Choose your SMS by Zapier account from the list of accounts, or connect a new account.
- To connect a new SMS to your Zapier account, the phone you wish to use will need to be present. Follow the directions on the connection pop-up to set up the phone as your To Number and click the Send Pin button to complete the process.
- Create the message to send to your SMS receiver. You can insert any Typeform fields in this message that you wish.
- Click Save + Finish.
Now test the Zap to make sure it works. Once you’re satisfied with the results, anytime your selected Typeform is filled out, you will receive a message on your chosen SMS device.