Getting the benefits of our Essentials, Professional or Premium plans is fast and easy. This article explains how to upgrade and change your account.
What you need:
- A Typeform Free account
- A valid debit or credit card
How to upgrade your account
1. First, log in to your Typeform account
2. Now you’re in your Workspace, click the Upgrade button in the top right corner:
3. Choose which plan you would like, and whether you want to pay monthly, or save and pay annually.
4. Now it’s time to enter your payment details. This screen shows you exactly what plan you have chosen, and the amount we’ll charge you:
Scroll down to enter your payment details. Make sure your Credit/Debit card details are correct, then click Upgrade now:
5. You’ll see a ‘thanks for upgrading’ message like this:
Note! If you were testing features in Trial mode, and have upgraded your account to use them – you have to make your Typeforms public manually.
Click Check out new powers to go back to your Workspace, where you can start building typeforms with your upgraded account.