To share access to your typeforms with another person, you need to follow these steps:
- Get the email address associated with their Typeform account (email address they use to log into the platform).
- Go to the Workspace you want to share with that user.
- Click on the first button in the right column Add users to this Workspace:
- Type in the user’s email and click Invite to send the invitation.
- Once the user has received an invitation, they can log into their account and see the shared Workspace in their list of Workspaces.
Shared Workspaces will display a team icon as shown below:
All team members can create or edit typeforms in shared Workspaces, and they’ll be able to do so until you remove them from the Workspace. Don’t worry—team members are not permitted to delete typeforms or collected results from your shared Workspaces.
Team members will only be able to see the shared Workspaces. So you can keep your poker night typeform in a private Workspace, and no one will be able to see it 😉