Don’t worry! There are a few reasons you might have trouble logging into your Typeform account. They can all be solved, and will only ever be temporary.
- I’ve tried logging in, but nothing happens
- I can’t log in from my mobile device
- Logging in with a social media account
- I can’t log in with my Facebook account
- I can’t log in with my Google account
- I can’t log in with my LinkedIn account
- I can’t log in with my email address
Very occasionally Typeform has technical problems, and you may have trouble logging in. You can check the status of Typeform at status.typeform.com. You can also always find this information at the bottom of the Typeform homepage, with a little light next to it (if everything’s ok).
If these pages don’t load, but your internet is otherwise fine, you can click this link: Down For Everyone Or Just Me. This will tell you whether Typeform is down for everyone (or it’s just you!).
Typeform’s workspaces are currently designed to work on desktops, and aren’t suitable for mobile devices. You can create a Typeform account from a mobile browser, but you can’t log in.
Problems logging in with social network accounts
You can open a typeform with Facebook, Google, and LinkedIn credentials.
If things are working normally, and you are already signed in to your social network account in your browser, you will immediately be taken to your Typeform workspace.
If you are not signed in to your social network account in your browser, you will be prompted to do so, and then be taken to your Typeform workspace.
If for some reason you have removed Typeform from a list of authorized apps for your social network account, you will be prompted to give Typeform access to that account before proceeding
I can’t log in with my Facebook account
If you can’t log into Typeform with your Facebook account, first go to Facebook, and check you can log in there. If you can’t log into Facebook, you may need to request a new password from them.
Check that Typeform is authorized in your Facebook account:
1. Click on the small triangle in the top right corner of Facebook, and a drop down menu will appear
2. Choose Settings. A new page will load, and on the left-hand menu you will see “Apps”
3. Click this to open the list of apps you have authorized with your Facebook account
4. If Typeform is not there, you will have to re-authorize it.
Check that you are logged into your Google account and have previously allowed it to connect to Typeform. Check that Typeform is authorized by clicking on this link.
I can’t log in with my LinkedIn account
Check that you’re logged into your account on LinkedIn, check you’ve have granted Typeform access to your account by following this link. Typeform should be listed here.
I can’t log in with my email address
If you see a message “Invalid login information (4 attempts remaining)”, it could be for the following reasons:
1. You mistyped your email address
2. You signed up using a different email address
3. You mistyped your password
To find out what’s causing the issue and to get a password reset, click on the link ‘I forgot my password’. You will shortly be sent an email with a link that will allow you to set a new password, and access your account.
If you don’t get an email, check your Spam folder. If it’s not there, it is most likely that you signed up with a different email address. In this case, click on the Contact Support button to contact our Support Team and send them as much information as you can.