If you want to save a text file of your new typeform entries in Dropbox, you can do that using Zapier.
You will need:
- Getting your accounts ready
- Connecting your accounts
Getting your accounts ready
To connect your Typeform account to Zapier, you will need an active Typeform account, and an active form. For more on getting started with Typeform, including creating your first typeform, go here. To learn more about getting started with Typeform on Zapier, start here.
To link your Typeform account to Dropbox, you will need an active Dropbox account. To learn how to get started with Dropbox, take a look at the guides here. For information on how to get started with Dropbox on Zapier, go here.
Connecting your accounts
Click here to Save Typeform entries as text files in Dropbox.
- Choose your Typeform account from the list of accounts, or connect a new account.
- To connect a new Typeform account you will need to plug in your personal API key, found under the API heading in the My Account section of your Typeform account.
- Choose the Forms you wish to use from your Typeform account.
- Choose your Dropbox account from the list of accounts, or connect a new account.
- To connect a new Dropbox account to your Zapier, simply click the Allow button on the pop-up window.
- Select the Dropbox Directory you would like to use in the drop-down menu, and create your Name of File and File Content for the text file using imported Typeform fields.
- Click Save + Finish.
Now test the Zap to make sure it works. Once you’re satisfied with the results, your new Typeform entries will be saved as text files in your designated Dropbox folder.