Use this integration to get responses sent to Slack the moment someone completes your typeform. Share with a channel or via direct message.
Our Slack integration is a great way to share customer feedback, poll results, leads, or survey answers with your teams.
At Typeform, we use this integration to share Net Promoter Score feedback, and our teams say they love getting feedback as it comes in. We can then act on this feedback, by pinging our Education team for example, if someone has a good suggestion about our Help Center.
What you need
A free Typeform account
A Slack account
A typeform to connect to Slack
Here’s how to set up
1. Log in to your Typeform account and open the typeform you want to connect with Slack. I’m using a simple Net Promoter Score typeform. Click Connect to see our integrations.
2. Now you can see our Slack integration. Click the Connect button:
3. You’ll be asked to log in to Slack, and give Typeform permission to access your account. If you’ve already connected a Slack account, you can select this from the dropdown menu that appears:
4. Now it’s time to choose where you share your responses. Click the dropdown menu to browse your Slack channels and Direct Messages:
I’ve chosen to share with my amazing #equipo_uno team. Now click I’m done.
5. To make your integration live, click Activate integration:
6. Check out your Slack app now – you’ll see a notification from Typeform that someone connected a form to that channel or direct message:
7. Back in your Typeform account you’ll see the Slack integration now has a green toggle. You can use this to turn your integration on and off. If you want to delete the integration, click the three dots:
8. Now you can share your typeform, and wait for the answers to roll in!