A typeform team is a multi-user plan managed by a Premium account holder. The account holder can invite anyone to collaborate on typeforms in shared Workspaces.
What are the benefits of a Premium Team plan?
- Collaborate seamlessly with your team — manage access to multiple Workspaces with multiple Typeform users.
- Invite anyone (with any Typeform account) to create, edit, and view typeforms in your desired Workspaces without sharing your email and password.
- Consolidated billing — many users, one payment.
What Team plans are available?
- Premium +3 allows you to enjoy Premium benefits plus a Team feature of 3: you (account holder) + 2 team members (users) = 3 seats in total.
- Premium +5 allows you to enjoy Premium benefits plus a Team feature of 5: you (account holder) + 4 team members (users) = 5 seats in total.
- Premium +10, Premium +15 and Premium +20 plans allow you to enjoy Premium benefits plus a Team feature of 10, 15 or 20 (i.e. you plus 9, 14, or 19 team members, respectively).
If you’d like to chat to our Sales team, click here and we’ll get in touch.
What if I need more thank 20 team members
If that’s the case, please fill in this typeform and we’ll get in touch with you to create a customized plan.
Do I get dedicated support?
If you have a yearly subscription to Premium with 10 seats or above, you get a dedicated Customer Outcomes Manager.
Our Customer Outcomes Managers give you advice tailored to your business and projects, personalized training for you and your team and guidance whenever you need it.
Account holders vs team members: who can do what?
Here’s a breakdown of what account holders and individual team members can do on a Premium team plan: