A Typeform team means you can work together on your typeforms, from a single account. Typeform teams are available on Premium 3 (and above) accounts. An account holder can invite anyone to collaborate on typeforms, with all Premium features, in team Workspaces.
What are the benefits of a team plan?
- Collaborate seamlessly with your team — manage access to multiple Workspaces with multiple Typeform users.
- Invite anyone (with a Free or other Typeform account) to create, edit, and view typeforms in your desired Workspaces, without sharing your email and password.
- Consolidated billing — many users, one payment.
What Team plans are available?
- Premium 3 allows you to enjoy Premium features and a team of 3: you (account holder) + 2 team members (users) = 3 seats in total.
- Premium 5 allows you to enjoy Premium features and a team of 5: you (account holder) + 4 team members (users) = 5 seats in total.
- Premium 10, Premium 15 and Premium 20 plans allow you to enjoy Premium features and a team of 10, 15 or 20 (i.e. you plus 9, 14, or 19 team members, respectively).
What if I need more team members than a Premium 20?
If that’s the case, please fill in this typeform and we’ll get in touch with you to create a customized plan.
Do I get dedicated support?
If you have an annual subscription to Premium 10 or above, you get a dedicated Customer Outcomes Manager.
Our Customer Outcomes Managers give you advice tailored to your business and projects, personalized training for you and your team and guidance whenever you need it.
Account holders vs team members: who can do what?
As an account holder (Admin), you can manage your subscription, invite people to the team, and request all your account data from us.
As a team member, you can create and edit typeforms in the Workspaces to which you’ve been invited. These typeforms will have all the benefits of Premium features, regardless of your personal Typeform account type.
When you’re a member of a Typeform team, you can view these Workspaces by selecting that account after logging in to Typeform. You’ll see your account name on the top left of the screen, above the list of your Workspaces:
So my own account is called Jon, and when I log into my account, I will see that by default:
Click the highlighted area above, and a menu will appear with any teams accounts I’ve been invited to:
Clicking a team name lets me see the workspaces I am a member of. Now I can enter those workspaces, and create, edit and manage any typeforms within.
Here’s a breakdown of what account holders and individual team members can do on a Premium team plan: