Want another way to get your typeform’s results? Get them sent automatically to a Google Sheet with this native integration. It’s super simple to set up!
1. To connect your typeform to a Google Sheet, open it from your Workspace, then click on Integrate:
2. Now you can see our integrations, so click on Connect in the Google Sheets for Typeform box.
3. A new dialog window will slide in from the right, asking you to connect to your Google account.
4. Click the Log in to Google button, which will open a new browser tab from Google. This is an example – I have three different Google accounts to choose from – what you see depends on your Google history.
5. Choose the account you want to connect to your typeform, and you’ll see the following screen:
Click Allow to connect your account, and return to your typeform!
6. Now we’re back, you can decide whether to connect your typeform to a brand new Google Sheet, or one you already have:
7. If you want to create a new sheet, click Create new and type in a name:
Now click Create sheet, and the integration will make a new spreadsheet in Google Sheets!
8. Alternatively, you can connect an existing sheet. To do this, click Use existing. Paste in the URL of your sheet and hit Connect to spreadsheet. In this Beta version, we don’t offer a dropdown list of your existing sheets.
9. You’ll now see the message below, so just click Save & Close to complete your integration!
10. The Integrate panel will now look a little different:
Click View your Google Sheet here to open it in a new tab. Every time someone completes your typeform, the results will automatically be sent here.
If you want to stop results being sent there, you can toggle the green switch. You can turn it back on whenever you want.
Your Google Sheet will have a column for each question of your typeform, plus one for the time of submission, Submitted At, and another called Token. This is a unique identifier for every submission to your typeform.
11. If you want to remove this integration completely, click the three dots, where you can delete the integration. This will allow you to integrate with a different Google account or spreadsheet: