How to create a customer order form
- Decide what you’re going to sell online and decide how much you’re going to charge
- Use our order form template as a starting point—chop and change it until it suits you
- Upload the best photos of your products
- Set up a Stripe account so you can accept payment
- Share your new online order form on social media and your website (yep, you can embed your order form too)
What is an order form?
An online order form is a sales tool that generates a contract between the buyer and seller. This contract is composed of the details of the order, as well as the customer’s contact and payment information. An order form collects credit card payments, and can be the most important element of revenue of an online business.