Are you a passionate developer, with an innovative edge? Are you obsessed with quality? Are you a pragmatic thinker and a keen problem solver? Do new technologies excite you? Are you ready to take on big challenges? Do you take pride in the code you write and the work you produce? Are you ready to play your part in the online form revolution? If so, we need to talk.
Typeform makes beautiful, next-generation forms. And we’re growing, fast.
We’re looking for talented, passionate, and pragmatic Fullstack Developers. You’ll join our growing team in San Francisco and will be comfortable working in an agile environment. Your personal and professional growth is important to us, and we believe we provide the right support and company culture to help you thrive.
Here’s what you’ll do:
- You’ll collaborate with Engineers, Product, Design, and Data to propose the best solution for a business challenge.
- You’ll learn many aspects of the Typeform platform and work in many different codebases such as Core functionalities, Onboarding flows, Public properties and APIs.
- You’ll experiment and fail fast, but you’ll build high-quality and sustainable code that renders great user experience.
- You’ll be working on a dynamic product that is changing and evolving rapidly.
- Grow—use your annual learning budget to take a course or go to conferences. There’ll be plenty of opportunities for advancement as well.
Here’s what we’re after:
- You’re comfortable picking up new stacks and choosing the right tool to get the job done.
- You are familiar with cloud native & microservice architectures.
- Writing unit and integration tests is a given for you. You understand that quality is down to everybody.
- Be heavily involved in the end-to-end lifecycle of features, from concept to deployment.
- You show maturity in tradeoffs, make sound decisions, and plan well.
- You prefer impact over speed.
- You’re business outcome-driven.
- You like to innovate, experiment, and run with ideas.
- You obsess over metrics and targets.
- You’re fluent in English and eager to work in a multicultural, international environment.
- You’re an empathetic person with a big appetite for success.
- It’s a plus if you’ve contributed to, or participated in a growth environment.
*Today, more than 2.5M people from all over the world use Typeform. We celebrate the diversity of our customer base, and we want our employees to reflect those differences. At Typeform, we’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace.